Zelda and Susu go to NYC

It was time to leave and go out of town. Zelda drove to the airport and caught the plane. When they arrived in NYC uncle Bob was waiting for them.  "Uncle Bob said hi I'm so happy to see you". Zelda smiled. Uncle Bob gave them a ride to his house. Susu played games on her phone while they drove to uncle Bob's house. When they arrived Susu put her stuff away and helped with the luggage. Susu walked around afterwards. Susu went back to the house. The news said there was a tornado warning. Everyone went in the basement.   The tornado lasted 2hours. After the tornado everyone cleaned the debris up. Uncle Bob's house didn't get hit.  Uncle Bob played in the bed until it started to rain. Uncle Bob made everyone a turkey sandwich. Zelda's witch senses started to mess with her. Something evil was going on. Zelda and Susu went to fight evil. Sabrina and Stella were laying on a leaf hurt. Zelda and Susu helped the fairies. " Sabrina said Dr. madness is trying to take over fairyland ". " Zelda said let's hunt him down". Susu walked with Stella. Dr. Madness was already at the entrance of fairyland. Susu helped Stella battle the dragons while Zelda snuck inside. Dr. Madness spotted Zelda. Dr. Madness summoned giant tarantula's and black widows. Zelda tried to fight but they were too strong. Susi and Sabrina walked in and saw Zelda. Susu and Sabrina summoned some dinosaurs. Stella came in and started attacking Dr. Madness. Dr. Madness was too strong. Zelda and Susu put their powers together and defeated Dr. Madness. Zelda went back to Uncle Bob's house. Susu stayed and played with the fairies. They played volleyball and had a team game.