15

Dm's between Itzliss08 and Jack_maynard

Jack_maynard
So how about that date I offered you? Xx

Itzliss08
What about it? Xx

Jack_maynard
You wanna go? Xx

Itzliss08
Go where? Xx

Jack_maynard
Out on a date? Xx

Itzliss08
With who? Xx

Jack_maynard
OMG Ellecia! Xx

Itzliss08
What I wanted you to ask me properly and sorta in real life but ya know your to much of a pussy to do that! Xx 😊😉

Jack_maynard
Heyyy........ Wait about 15 mins then! Xx😊😉😉
Seen by Itzliss08 at 5:56pm

Jack's POV
After Ellecia messaged me that I knew what I had to do. So I got dressed into some nice clothes and sorted my hair out. I mean I know Ellecia loves my hair when it's messy but ya know I wanna make a good impression. I put on some shoes and walked out my apartment. I hopped into my car and that's it I'm on my way to Ellecia's house.
I couldn't think of what to actually say to her so I just practised by myself.
"Hey Ellecia! Umm well you told me you wanted me to ask you out on a date in person so ya know I sorta quickly got ready and drove down to yours to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me right now?" That's it I thought to myself all I gotta do now is remember what I said.
As I pulled up to the house I realised I haven't booked a table for us to eat at. "Shit!" I got my phone out of my pocket and rang up the nicest place I know. "Hello.. yeah.. umm... I'd like to book a table... Yeah... For two please... At like 9pm please... Yeah that's great thanks.... bye bye!"
Wow that was a close one. I got out the car and knocked on the door. Honestly I felt so sick. I normally ask girls out all the time but this one is different. She's special. The door opened and there stood the most beautiful girl in the world.
"Umm... Jack heyy?" She said surprised.

Ellecia's POV
I opened the door to Jack stood there looking really smart. Omg not gonna lie but I really want him right now.
"Umm....heyy?"
"Hi do you mind if I come in?" He said.
"Nope come on in!"
I shut the door behind him and we both sat down in the sofa. Honestly j looked like legit trash right now I'm shocked that Jack actually wants to see me like this but anyway we just looked at each other. Wow his blue eyes are so flipping gorgeous.
"Umm..Ellecia?" Jack said breaking me out of my thought.
"Yeah"
"Do you wanna know the reason why I came round?"
I just nod.
"Well errrrr..... you know you messaged me earlier saying you errr wanted me to ask you on date in person..." I nod again, " Well ummm I wanted to ask you if you would... you would l-like to go errr go on a..."
Wow Jack how smooth I thought. It was kinda weird because Jack was know to be that boy who was very confident around the women and he never got nervous but yet here he is finding it hard to ask me out on a date. It's funny but also very cute that he gets nervous around me. I smile at him and just interrupt what he was saying. "Wow is THE Jack Maynard asking me out on a date? I repeat that in case no one heard it! THE JACK MAYNARD IS ASKING ME ON A DATE!"
Jack laughs at how weird I was being.
"But in all seriousness yes Jack of course I will go on a date with you!"

Jack's POV
She said yes! I repeat SHE SAID YES! Ellecia runs upstairs to go and get changed into some nice clothes and then we are going to head off to our meal. Let's just hope and pray that nothing ruins it!