Chapter 19

Previously on Captured and Rescued...

"I'll have you know it wa-"  Charlotte is cut off by her eyes fogging up.

Perfect, a vision. I wait for a good five minutes growing impatient the longer I wait. Eventually the fog leaves her eyes as she searches the room for me. Eyes alit she smiles the smile I know too well. Uttering those words that causes the laughter to bubble out of my throat.

"I know where we can get her back and deal with the dead body."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sarah's POV

A scream.

I jolt awake to the ear piercing noise. Titus at my side covering me from the danger. The room's door slams open against the wall as Jared barges into the room looking around till he spots my mate.

"I think you both need to see this..." The frantic man's voice drops off as we hurry out of the bed and into the front yard. By the tree line I can see a crowd of pack members some looking away from the scene, some too horrified to stop looking. I enter the center cautiously.

Gasping I take in the sight before me. My hand covering my mouth I back away as Titus wraps his arms around me.

"It's Doppler." I whisper, Titus looks down at me.

"You know this man?" he questions to which I solemnly nod.

"When I was kidnapped, we went hideout to hideout till I met him. after I left there I was supposed to be taken to the big man. Luckily I was able to escape, that was the day I met you." Titus is awfully quiet as we try to take in the scene before us.

Doppler is cut limb to limb his head stuffed with butterfingers in a gruesome humor. his intestines spell out one phrase that chills me to the bone.

I'm coming for you.

Titus starts to pull me away.

"Jared have some wolves clean this up." Jared nods as he turns and starts barking orders.

Titus keeps walking his muscles clenching against his taut shirt.

"Sarah quit staring or I'm going to take to the room so you can have something to stare at." Titus' words sound like cold water hitting me. He's right, now is not the time to be gawking.

We make it to Titus' office and instantly he starts pacing. I try not to focus on the horrific scene that I saw just minutes ago. The room is awfully silent as all you can hear is my tapping foot and Titus' grumbling and pacing motions. Deciding to turn on the television I flip through the channels.

The search is still on for missing nineteen year old Sarah Montegomery. If you have any information leading up to her disappearance please call 718-556-HOME.

I look at the black box as a tear slips out looking at a picture of me with my family. I caught the end of the announcement but I am able to look at the black bags under my mother's sunken eyes when they show her face again and as the last words leave her mouth the watergate I was holding in comes out.

Sarah is my baby, please I beg of you, bring her back to me safe and sound. Please bring her home.

The tv is turned off at the commercial as I turn to look at Titus. By now he is no longer pacing. but trying to gauge my thoughts and reaction.

"We need to get my family and bring them here." My voice is firm and clear. Despite the crying fest I had just moments before. My decision is final.

"I agree," Titus nods his head and continues. "J might use them as bait if we do not hurry. I will mindlink Jared to bring them here you can use the phone to contact them."

I couldn't run to the phone fast enough. Dialing that ten digit number was excruciating slow as my heart beats out of my chest with anxiety. Finally I was going to hear my mothers voice after what felt like years.

"H-Hello?" The raspy voice came through the line. My stomach dropped as I heard the defeat in her voice. She sounded as if she was giving up hope. Her once joyous and melodic tone she had, swept away and crushed as her child was snatched away from her.

The line was silent for minutes as I just listened to her breathing.

"Who is this?" She sounds as if she's been crying. Of course she has. My heart is broken just listening to her. I try to speak but its like the words just won't come out. They are lodged in my throat. My gut is telling me to speak but the emotions, swirling inside of me like a hurricane, are telling me not to and that it's not wise.

I can't, as the tears start to fall. I'm thrown in to a whirlwind as I can't focus or function anymore. I frantically search the room for Titus. I just know he can calm me down. Sensing my panic he sits next to me and starts rubbing circles on my free hand with his thumb in a soothing motion.

It's now or never. By now my mother is crying. After so long of wanting to speak to my mother and to tell her I'm ok, I can't. When I'm given the chance I can't.

"Mom?" I'm able to choke out and all I get in reply is a shocked sob through the line.

"Sarah?! I thought I'd never hear from you again! Where are you? Are you okay?" Question after question fly out as I can't help but listen to her voice.

"Mom I'm alright. There's no need to explain right now though. You might be in danger. My friend is going to be sending men to get you and Michael. It's okay, you can trust them. They helped me escape." I feed her the information as I look at Titus. He nods as his eyes fog over, he's informing Jared.

"When will they be here?" The only reply I get.

"Noon tomorrow" I reply looking at the clock on the wall.

"Til we meet again. I love you mom." I speak softly through the phone trying to be strong for her.

"I love you too Sarah."

3333333333333333333333333333

I know It's been a while. Im hoping to have this finished before the end of July.

Im giving you guys this as an early brithday present from me..

I have 2 days left of being a teenager as I will turn 20 Friday.

If you liked the chapter please feel free to

Vote

&

Comment

XOXO

Murrayybaby7