"You make us crave for you"

Hana's POV

Don't let the title make you fantasize

I was now getting ready for night school , but I can sense something is going to make my brothers go crazy on me at school and I don't know what it is , Yui is still sick but she can go to school tomorrow...

I'm now at the dinner table to eat some food , this time it wasn't really quiet it was actually new to me that my brothers are starting to talk to each other happily ...

I didn't really want to barge in at their conversation so I just kept quiet and eat some dinner , Just then Laito asked me something while smirking "~Nee-chan , do you know what your schedule is today?" Why is he smirking , oh well I'll answer him " Math , Music , Science , and also Dance class , Why'd you ask?"
He then said " Do you know what the subject of the dance is ?" He asked and I smirked at him because of the way he looks at me ....

"Yes , I know what the subject is~"

"Fufufu , then what is it ?" He asked playfully ..

"It's a sexy dance ... Laito~" everyone smirked at me now because of the dance , now I'm totally gonna make them fantasize about me in their dreams.. Hahahaha

(Time skip cuz meh lazy..)

Im now at the Math class , with Reiji and Subaru , the lesson today is complex algebra...
And right now I'm taking down some notes about the numbers and letters used for the equation..

Now I'm in the Music class with Shu and Laito , lesson for today is all about the Major and Minor notes of voices used in singing , and of course I know how to do those notes coz I'm a singer okay?

Were now here in the Science class with Reiji , Ayato , and Kanato , were doing some experiments and potions for healing immortals , the ingredients are Poison Dew , Crystal Blood , and also the most important one , Night Flower. its found in the garden near the Vampire King's castle , so yeah we just studied about those things . .

Now the class all my brothers are waiting for , the class where I show my favorite talent!

(Drumroll)

The Dance Class!!
I cant wait to be dancing again with others , but being with myself is much more better! , I was totally smiling all the way to the class and seems like Reiji noticed it so he asked "Why are you so happy Hana?" Speaking of Reiji I'm not going to let him watch me dancing sexily , he might say that my pride is at the point where I totally lose it..
You know him , he is just very sophisticated he doesn't know how to have fun sometimes.. So I told him...
"I'm happy because I get to dance again , but I can't allow you to watch.." Then his expression suddenly changed from his normal look to a questioning one.. Then he said..

"What , why can't I watch?" He said , I can tell by the tone of his voice his desperate to watch me dance , so I said

"Because you might tell me that because of my sexy dancing today my formal self is at the point where I lose it , your very sophisticated ya know , try to have fun sometimes , don't take things so seriously!" Then my brothers laughed ( except Shu ) about my reply to Reiji who is now stunned by how I answered him , then Laito said " You're totally right!" Then I laughed with them then I noticed were already in the studio where I will dance , while we are entering the studio I heard the teacher shout something to me " Hana , choose your dance members , you will dance to your song!" So I asked what song is it then he said its Let me Love You ...
I'm now getting ready for the dance , I chose 6 members , and this is my attire

When I got changed I saw all of the boys looking at me , they were all bleeding with hearts in their eyes , pathetic minds of boys

Then I called the members and started the music...

After I finished dancing I quickly changed back into my uniform then sat next to my brothers , still exhausted from the dance I did ..
My brothers are all smirking at me so I gave them a questioned look then Laito whispered something in my ear that made blush and its the most lustful compliment I had ever received from them...

"You make us crave for you~"

That's it my bats the next UD of ..

The Sakamaki Sister , I did my best to update my books bur its just hard so forgive me..
I'm really sorry..
Thanks for reading!!

(・∀・)( ˘ ³˘)❤ love you all!!
Sorry if its short