What?!?

Jahseh: why did you cut me off?

Stokeley: oh my bad..I just couldn't help but notice your super damn red right now.

Jahseh: I-i-I....

Stokeley: you ok?

I then fainted and didn't realize what happened after that.

*1 hour later*

I woke up to Stokeley taking off a wet towel on my face.

Stokeley: you okay? I was just taking care of you I should have never let you stay over you seemed sick.

Jahseh: no bro it's fine, and thanks,my head still kinda hurts.

Stokeley : your still a little red I put some wet towels on your face to calm it down.

Jahseh: I'm so sorry I-didn't mean for you to bother taking c-care of me.

Stokeley: no-no bother at all you are my friend anyways wanna skip school on Monday?

Jahseh: sure, I don't mind.

Stokeley: cool but you should stay in my bed we should watch some movies.

Jahseh: sure.

Stokeley: what you wanna watch?

Idk what we picked but I couldn't stop thinking about stoke of how I'm in his house right now I can't believe I've made friends with stoke. I was so happy.

Jahseh: I'm feeling much better thanks for taking care of me, I'll be heading home.

Stokeley: so late it's like 11:00 at night, stay the night.

Jahseh: well there is only one bed, I'll sleep on the floor.

Stokeley: we could sleep together you know,well if you don't mind.

Jahseh: s-sure.

Stokeley: we should sleep right now.

Jahseh: Yep.

I was looking at Stokeley taking off his shirt realizing that I was staring I broke off and went to the bathroom and splashed water in my face and came out with my clothes on.

Stokeley: you gonna sleep with your school clothes on?

Jahseh: yea it's c-comfortable.. *lie*

Stokeley: oh ok,whatever dude.

Jahseh: well let's go to sleep.

I walked up to Stokeley and ended up in the corner I wasn't sleepy right now so I stayed up with my eyes open like 2 hours later I was gettting sleepy but then Stokeley turned around and grabbed me and snuggled wrapping me around I was so red but I just hugged back and we stayed like that until the morning.

Stokeley POV

I looked at sleepy Jah, I realized my arms were around him and him hugging me back
I probably did it when I was asleep but whatever I then heard a little movement and it was Jahseh waking up.

Jahseh:oh I'm s-sorry Stoke.

Stokeley: it's ok...wanna head to the club ?

Jahseh: sure *did he not mean anything by that*

————————————————————————
To be continued! 💜