T W O

Warning!!! The first, about 8-10 chapters, are chapters I wrote when I was 12 so please I know they kinda suck, but I promise it gets a little better in later chapters. Thank you! :)
_________

One week. One week since everything had happened with the demons at the den. During the time he went to visit Sango, to update her on what happened, though besides that she is doing fine with Miroku and her kids. Staying at the wolf den is not so bad, he is still learning some of the names, but he will get there with time. Kouga and him are doing well, each of them have gotten to learn what the other has been doing in the last few years. Kouga at one point had mentioned that the elders at one point about a year tried to force him to mate, but he didn't go through with it; Inuyasha was glad he didn't.

Inuyasha was pulled out of his thought as one wolf named Kistu, came walking up to him.

"Inuyasha sam-"

"Kistu none of the sama crap ok? I am not my brother. I don't need the formality."

"I forgot, sorry, anyway Kouga is trying to find you."

Inuyasha heart fluttered at the sound of Kouga's name "Oh, he is? Where is he?"

"In his chambers."

"Thanks Kistu."

Inuyasha walked into Kouga's chambers "Hey Kouga, you here?"

Inuyasha jumped as two tan strong arms came out and hugged him, they had been getting a lot closer as time went on. "Inuyasha! Guess what! The elders said that you can come with me and my hunting tribe tonight!"

Inuyasha hears "That's awesome Kouga. When do we leave?"

"In a couple minutes let me get my armor on"

Inuyasha watches as Kouga puts his armor on watching Kouga's back muscles moving as he slides the armor on. "Ready?"

"Um, yeah"

Later

The were in formation, Inuyasha decided to be in the back of the hunting tribe while Kouga is in front.

Swoosh.

Inuyasha stops, eyes shifting, nose and ears twitching. Everyone stops and look at Inuyasha hesitantly Inuyasha closes his eyes every part of his body alert. Then- "Everyone stay alert!"

Everyone stops and stills while a few of the wolves went for protection behind some rocks. The wolves huddled together, mainly they were watching the Inu-demon. Inuyasha's body was tense, still waiting for something to come out.

"Come out you god damn bastard." the half demon mumbled

All of the sudden a demon about Inuyasha height comes out behind him. Dark cold blue eyes, matching hair and bright blue clothing with a sword dripping with fresh blood on it. A snake demon.

"Half breed." it said

Inuyasha's eyes narrowed. "What do you want?"

The demon hissed "Give me the wolvessss..., they make a decent meal."

Inuyasha turned "Well sorry, but they are not for eating. Go find something else." He stated with eyes that were matching the coldness of the other.

"Too bad half breed, they will be mine."

The demon came at Inuyasha with his sword, Inuyasha ducked pulling out tetsusaiga striking and hitting the snakes stomach. He paused holding the bleeding stomach its eyes widened at the sight of his opponent's sword "The sword of Earth, the sword who once belonged at the side of previous Lord of the West InuTashio."

"Ahh so you have heard of my old man," Inuyasha stroked tetsusaiga, "well too bad you won't live enough to hear my story of why I have his sword."
Inuyasha gave a deadly smirk. As he performed his technique the Windscar hitting the vicious snake demon head on and killing it. Kouga stood frozen at the things he had just seen he knew of Inuyasha being one of the two sons of InuTashio, but the face Inuyasha could have when fighting, his smirk, the enjoyment of fight, his speed, and his eyes exact cold eyes as his elder brother. Inuyasha is one strong half-demon. Inuyasha put his sword back and turned around to Kouga.

"Kouga? You okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine Inuyasha. When we get back, can I talk to you?"

Inuyasha nodded right away. "Yeah sure."

The rest of the hunt went fine no more attacks, but Inuyasha noticed Kouga was curious about something and he would soon find out.

'Inuyasha you have one of the strongest aura's I have ever felt how is that is it just because of that sword? Or is it that strong royal demon blood you have running throughout your veins?'

Back at the Den (Kouga POV)

I walked side by side by Inuyasha to my chambers still wondering how is it that Inuyasha is so strong only as a half demon? What about when he turns crazy full demon mode? What kind of power will he have then? I'll just have to ask him.

We made to my den my mind wondering as I started to speak. "Inuyasha can I ask you what kind of training you have done the past three years?"

"Training? Nothing much just kind of going off practicing with my sword killing every demon that was in my path. Sometimes even to go out and spar with my brother."

"Hmm..."

"Inuyasha could you please tell me what had happened to you when you were a pup?"

"I could tell you, but it's hard for me to go back to those nightmares." My heart lurched at the sound of his voice. Was his life as a pup that bad?

"Well here it goes it started out with my human mother Izayio, and my full demon father InuTashio. My father had just came back from a battle with a strong demon and was badly injured he came back to the castle where my mother was giving birth to me to save my mother and me from death. He had first came too late, but then revived us with the sword tenseiga. He saved me and Izayio from death, but had stayed to fight someone I don't remember who, but anyways he told my mother to run with a pup he had named Inuyasha...me..." he paused and took a breather, how sad I felt a tug at my heart listening to his story. I want to be there for Inuyasha when he struggling with his past. Please don't push me away Inuyasha.

"Soon after that my mother had heard that my father had died along with his opponent I grew up and I was still a pup my mother had just died I was on my own the village had kicked me out because of the demon inside of me and demons didn't approve of the human inside of me..."

At 12, I apparently had no sense of grammar

At 12, I apparently had no sense of grammar. Also, I sucked (and still do) at fighting scenes. What can I add? What ideas to you have? Also, if you are on FanFiction.net or AO3. This story is on there as well. I am mostly active on both those sites. But, thank you for the support.

Edited Slightly On: 5/10/2018