Chapter 3

Emiya P.O.V
2 days later
Dagobah Hospital

I was on my way to Dagobah Hospital to see if (y/n) was awake, after the fiasco that happened 2 days ago he was rushed to the hospital and hasn't woken up since then, I got out of the door wearing my red blouse, while jacket, black shorts and my sneakers, I then said goodbye to mom and went ourside to go to the train station, As I was passing (Y/N) house I heard 2 voices calling my name, so I turned around and saw Ella and Emma along with Mr. and Mrs. (L/N), "Emi-nee Hello!" Ella smiled, "Are you goind to see Onii-chan?" Emma asked, "Yes I am." I said crotching to their level, "You have visited our son yesterday too correct, thank you for worrying about his well being." Mr. (L/N) said and bowed, "I-I-It's no problem sir, He was kind enough to show me around and was brave enough to protect me, I feel like I need to see him ok before I can think of anything else." I told them, "Then why dont you join us." Mrs. (L/N) offered, "Oh no its ok maam, I should'nt impose, I can just take the train." I said with a slight blush, "Nonsense, you protected Emma and Ella during that attack, and not to mention the two of them have grown quite attached to you." As Mr. (L/N) said that I saw Emma and Ella tugging on my jacket sleeves, "Pls Emi-nee come with us." Emma and Ella pleaded with their big puppy dog eyes, "-sigh- Fine I could never say no to these cuties." And with that we were off to see (Y/N), "I hope he is awake now." I asked prayed.

20 mins. Later
Dagobah Hospital

We were infront of (Y/N) Hospital room when all of a sudden the door opened and a doctor came out of the room, Mrs. (L/N) asked, "Is my son ok?" She asked, "Your son is still in a coma ma'am, it may take a few more months for him to wake up, I am sorry." The doctor said, hearing that crushed my heart and Emma and Ella began to cry, while both Mr. and Mrs. (L/N) were at a loss for words, "I am sorry Mr. and Mrs. Mineta (yeah thats how I hate mineta) "Oh were not Mr. and Mrs. Mineta, Were (Y/N) (L/N) family." He then looked at his clipboard, "Oh I apologise, lets see... ah (Y/N) (L/N) was transferred to room 301 that is on the 3rd floor, well have a nice day." We then ran to the 3rd floor to (Y/N) new room, Mr. (L/N) opened the door and we saw (Y/N) watching TV while eating an apple, he then noticed us and waved, "Sup, you guys!" He said with a huge grin plastered on his face, before he could say anything else, Emma and Ella ran towards him and jumped oh his bed screaming, "ONII-SAN!" They said with a mix of happiness and relief, "Hey there you two dont hug too hard." He said with a smile, "We -sniff- we -sniff- we mi-mi-missed you! -sob-" the two of them cried like there was no tomorrow, "Its ok, its ok, onii-san is ok see." He gestured to himself, "You look terrible." I finally was able to talk, "Hey Emi-san, glad your ok, and I dont look that bad." He said, "You were knocked out for 2 days, and you have bandages all over your body, and you say 'its not that bad'!" I said with a bit of tears in my eyes, "Ok I'm sorry." I wiped my eyes, "You should be." Mr. (L/N) said, "Its not nice to make a girl cry." He added, "Yeah I know dad, and thanks for saving me." Both of my parents smiled, "When did you wake up?" Emma asked him, "About 10 mins ago." He said, "Then you should probably see this." Mrs. (L/N) then changed the channel which (Y/N) did not like, "Mom I was watching that!", his mom then looked at him which caused him to gulp and keep quiet, "Here." She finally saw the channel she was looking for, which was a news report about yesterday.

News Report
3rd person P.O.V.

"This news report is about downtown Musutafu being attacked by the wanted criminal Hypnotist, Hypnotist is wanted for the death's of hundreds of people 2 years ago, the villain was confronted by the 2nd ranking hero Endevour but was controlled and caused 40 million yen worth of property damage, here is what Endevour had to say." Endevour then appeared on tv with so many reporters asking for comments, "I did no such thing! This was the cause of that masked freak's quirk, so in my name as the pro hero Endevour, I will capture that criminal and bring him to justice." It then returned to the studio with the anchor saying thank you to the reporter, "And related to that story it seems that a young boy prevnted the death of a very important family, namely the Mayors family, here is Kotori with an exclusive interview with the mayors family." It then changed once again to a girl sitting with a family, "Yes I am here with Mayor Katsuragi and his family, Mr. Mayor can you tell us what happened that day?", "Certainly, We were out that day since it was me and my wife's anniversary-" the girl then interupted, "Congratulations." She then returned to him, "Yes thank you, well back to the topic, we were just walking around shopping when all of a sudden a few stores burst into flames, we tried to run but we then saw a part of the building was going to fall on us, We thought it was the end so we closed our eyes but then we heard a crash and felt a shake but we were ok, we then saw that we were encased in a dome of black diamonds, it opened and we were saved by a young boy, he was made out of the same diamonds we were encased in, he told us to run, and so we did so we hid a certain distance and caught his fight with not only Endevour but The villain and Kamui Woods al well." It then cut to a video of you and the villain fighting, "We dont know who he is, but I know one thing he is a true hero, so as mayor I give him full pardon since he not only saved us but alot more, who ever you are thank you.", "You heard him folks, now ba-" she was then interupted by her answering her earpeice, "Breaking news! The identity of the young hero who saved the family is revealed, his name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he is resting in Dagobah Hospital, that is all back to studio."

Turns off TV
(Y/N) P.O.V

"Wow, I did not realize that was the mayor." I told my mom and dad, "Still you saved them and not only them but a lot more people, if it wasnt for you a whole lot of people would have been killed that day, were so proud of you sweetheart." My mom said and kissed my forehead, I then smiled and looked at them, "Thanks mom and dad, but I was still saved by you guys, and I am thankful for that." He said with a smile, "They were already weakened because of your fight so we only delivered the finishing blow, what you did was all you, we only helped a little." I then layed back down, "How many people did I save?" I asked, "A total of 23 people, you helped so many people good job son." I then sighed and looked at my parents, "When can I get out of here?" They then went outside to ask a nurse, "Hey Emi, thanks for keeping my sisters safe I really owe you." She then gained a blush on her face, "No problem, it was the the least thing I could do, besides it wasnt a big deal, you on the other hand not only saved people but kicked 2 pro heroes butt." I then scratch the back of my head and laughed sheepishly, "Haha thanks alot Emiya." I said, "Oh your not calling me Emi?" She asked, "Well everyone at your school is going to call you Emi and these two know Emi than Emiya, si I want to get toknow Emiya more." I smiled, "Those that make any sense?" I added, she smiled and playfully punced my shoulder, "Sure thing you dork." She smiled, "So which school are you going to attend?" I asked, "Oh its (S/N) (school name) I start The day after tommorow." She told me, "Thats my school, wow what are the odds, we might be classmates." I said with a huge smile, "Yeah!" She looked happy for some reason, we were going to talk more but my parents came back with a doctor and a nurse, "Well it looks like he did not sustain any serious injury, but I advise you to rest and take it easy for a few days, you can be discharged tommorow if your up to it, good day to all of you." He then left tocheck onhis patients, "Good I can leave tomorrow." My mom then interupted, "Yes but you are prohibited from training, if wesee you training or even straining yourself, your gonna be grounded till your old enough to marry!" She yelled clearly angry, I gulped and told her no problem, "Good we need to go somewhere, so where going to leave Emma and Ella here with both of you, girls be good ok." Mom said, "We'llbe back around noon bye." Dad said, "Make yourself comfortable!" I said with a large smile.

================================

Hey all its me, I know this chapter wasn't much but still I wanted to add it, I will be posting again soon, thanks for reading!

MigyTheWorl out PEACE!