Sira D' Pion

Wedding dress store located 35 minutes away from Disney World in the city of Orlando and 20 minutes east from the Orlando International Airport. The place to find your princess fairy tale dress for your forever after and dream come true experience. Our collection is a one of kind made to order for any theme wedding or special event. Our expert team will bring your dream dress to reality, Sira D' Pion a professional fashion designer with 25 year of experience will guide you as your Fairy Godmother to create a master piece. Sira D' Pion will assure you a perfect fit dress, made with love and excellency with the highest quality material from all around the world. Very loving and caring environment in a one on one personal service. Our romantic wedding dress collection is inspired by love and nature, we carry a series of collections such as: The Vintage Wedding dress collection, Country style, Enchanted Forest, Fairy Tale Princess and Bohemian styles are filled with divine love and beauty. We offer a custom made service for wedding dresses, quinceaneras, prom gowns as well as special events. At Sira D' Pion you will find the matching bridal accessories, headpieces, sash and veil. You can send us an email and request sample of fabrics, lace or detail pictures before placing your order, unlimited color selection and any size in a custom made dress order. World wide shipping and expedite orders available. Our low price range in our SDP Wedding Dress Collection from 799.99 to 1999.99 and our Sira D' Pion Couture 2,500 and higher. Custom made orders are designed to fit your budget in any of those ranges. Quinceaneras, Mother of the bride, Prom Dresses and Red Carpet Collection are affordable couture from 559.00 up. Please summit your request, quote or measurements information send it to siradpionbridal@gmail.com.