3 years ago

As Hoseok drove you back to your place, you found out that he had a part to film for their mv.

"Why tonight then?" you scowled. "You can do it any other time!"

Hoseok smiled but said nothing, eyes still on the road.

You knew how important it is that the members get their scenes filmed on time. Just as you're about to lecture him some more you two already reached the house. 

The two of you got out of the car and you were waiting for Hoseok to tell you why he chose tonight to propose when he was obviously caught up in work. 

Hoseok leaned against his car, smiling down at you before looking at the night sky.

"Aren't you going to tell me?" 

"Tell you what?" 

"Hoseok, I know how important work is to you." 

He said nothing. 

"You should have asked tomorrow or something?" you sighed. "I don't want to get in between your job..."

"You really want to know?"

You glanced up at him and nodded quickly.

"Because at this exact moment three years ago..." Hoseok glanced down at you, "I met you."

Your heart melted at those words.

Even you didn't remember.

For the next few minutes, you just stared at him, unable to believe what you he just said. He really had everything planned out. At that moment you knew for sure that you were the luckiest girl who gets to spend forever with Hoseok.