Chapter VII

~ The Church ~
   Craig POV

"Whats wrong, Stan?" I asked my friend, "I-I don't know, Craig. I-It was all going so fast. I feel so scared" Stan replied, still feeling panicked and shocked by his sudden encounter with a spirit. I put my hand on his shoulder, "It's alright, Stan. Tell me little by little" I said, trying to soften him up from his terrified state.

.
.
.
"It was all starts at around...
.
.
.
~ Flashback ~
   03:02 AM...
   Stan POV

"S-Stan?" Someone called my name, and I immediately recognize that voice. "K-kyle?" I replied as I rubbed my tired eyes. As I finally open my eyes, I saw Kyle's eyes, terrified eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him, and he grew more afraid and scared. "I-I don't know what it is, but... b-but I hear noises" He replied, his hands are shaking. My first thought that it could be my parents having a fun time, but this is different. Kyle wouldn't be this terrified and scared. Heck, he wouldn't even be shaking this bad. "What noises?" And as soon as I said that, I could hear a sound, coming from downstairs. "That sound" He finally said, as he feeling more and more anxious and scared. I slowly got up from my bed and slowly walk to my door, "You stay here, Kyle" I said, and he immediately disagree. "N-no! I'm not gonna stay here, while my SBF is checking something that possibly dangerous! No, I'm coming with you" He strongly said, and before I could argue, he already next to me and opened the door.

'Gosh, I wish my parents are here', I thought and immediately remembered that my parents are gone to a restaurant, and my sister, Shelly is out going to her friends house. Me and Kyle slowly walked down the stairs, trying not to make too much noises, we're afraid if it's a burglar or worse...

ManBearPig...

As soon as we reached downstairs, I quickly check the front door. My eyes widen, "I-It's still locked..." I said, in disbelief. I really wish it was my parents that make those sounds, but they aren't home yet, same as Shelly. "S-so, who make those noises?" Kyle asked, feeling terrified. Then, another noise came, and it came from the kitchen. It sounded like something made from metal. I moved in front, "Stay behind me, Kyle" I said, as he went behind me. We slowly walked forward to the kitchen, we slowly hear the sound again, getting quite louder. I started to hesitate, 'we shouldn't be down here. We should've been back at the room, rather than being down here', I thought, but it's too late. We both already down here, so there's no going back...

As soon as we reached the entry way of the kitchen, we both looked at the kitchen table, and saw the culprit behind all of this...

"A cat?"

Kyle asked, as if he was gone all scared by a furry cute cat. I chuckled, "Wow, I couldn't believe that you got scared by a cat, Kyle" I taunt him, which resulted him punch me lightly on my arm. "Quit it, dumbass" He replied, looking away with a slight blush. "Awww, such a cute scaredy cat" I taunts him again, as he started to giggle. "Stop it, you dork!" He said, still giggling and punch me lightly.

I walk to the cat, that is eating a leftover chicken on the microwave plate thingy that I forgot to clean and put back. He looked at me and then start running away towards the door, "Hey wait u-" and then, as I just finally turn around, I saw Kyle standing there, motionless. "Kyle?" I asked him, but he didn't hear me. I feel confused, so I walked to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Kyle?" I asked one more time, "S-Stan...," He paused before he pointed ahead of us, "W-what is that?" He finally said. I was in utter confusion, until I look where Kyle was pointing.

It was a figure.
A dark figure, hiding behind the couch, looking back at us.
Smiling, it smiled in the most terrific way possible. I can see it sharp teeth, and red eyes looking and seemingly bore through our souls.

"W-we have to get out of here" Kyle suggested, and i immediately agree, as I slowly went to the glass door and try to open the lock. "I got it, let's get ou-" I was cut off by a knock from the other side of the door. As soon as I looked outside, I saw it. Kyle was terrified, as well as Stan. "C'mon! The front door!" Kyle called me, and I immediately ran to the front door, and I can hear giggles, and out of nowhere, the figure was in front of us. Kyle feel terrified and scared to life, "P-please! D-don't hurt u-us!" He screamed and begged, but the figure kept smiling and lift Kyle upwards. "Kyle! Get him down, you monster!" I go up to him and try to lay a punch, but he pushed me back and hit my head on the wall.

"STAN, HELP!" Kyle screamed and that monster threw Kyle far to the glass door that leads to the backyard. He hit his head on the glass, and the glass shattered then saw him lay motionless on the floor, with blood slowly flowing down from his head.

"Oh god, Kyle!" I ran towards him and put him close to me. 'He still breathing', I thought but then I looked to where I last saw the figure, and he's gone...

~ End of Flashback ~
   The Church
   Craig POV

"I see. Is Kyle okay, Stan?" I asked the noirette, "H-He's okay, but had cuts on his head. I quickly called the ambulance and his parents. He's at the hospital at the moment, but he's alright" Stan said, trying to convince himself that Kyle's injuries was his fault. I put my hand on his shoulder, "It's alright, he'll be fine. I'll come by and visit Kyle when I have time. For now, I need to head to your home and check the place" I said, in a serious tone.

"A-are you sure? I-I mean, it's fine now"

"The devil is hiding, and one night he could return back and haunts you, Stan."

"T-Then what must I do, Craig?"

"There is only one thing I have to do,"

I paused as I pray to god, 'Almighty, give me strength'.

I got up and went to the pedestal, to grab my little bottle of holy water and my small bible.

"I must stay at your house for tonight, Stan. I must preform an exorcism and cast that devil back to hell."