Part One: Fallen

I wake up in a bed of golden flowers, a bandage on my leg. I don't know where I am.

Am I in the underground?  I can't be! I'm surrounded by walls of dirt and stone, except for a hall in front of me. Did someone set this up...?

I decided to walk down the hall to see what I find. I walk through a doorway, and find a small golden flower. Why does he have a face???

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" He said. "You must be new around here! Let me explain how this works!" A heart appeared on my chest. "See that? That's you SOUL!"

"My... soul??" I ask.

"Yes! Your soul!" He replies. "You can move it around! Down here, we have lots of LOVE. LOVE is shared through little white 'friendliness pellets!'" 

"Awww! You want some LOVE, don't you?" He asks. I nod my head with a determined look on my face. "Here! Have some friendliness pellets! Catch as many as you can!"

I hear a sizzling sound. Kind of like what you hear from an electric fence.

What are those?

I trust him. I grab the pellets, and then I feel a severe burn on my hand. These are... bullets!

"You IDIOT!" He yells, a creepy expression on his face, "In this world, it's KILL or BE KILLED!!!"

"Die."

He surrounds me with his bullets, and I know it's the end. I call for help. 

And someone came.