scared [ g ]

in which grayson is scared to fall in love again .

-👶🏼💔-

narrator :

grayson admired the picture of his previous lover , hurt that y/n is so longer his . he wanted to feel loved by her one more time , spend one more day together .

he went on his phone and searched up her name again . seeing her baby with the man she promised grayson he didn't have to worry about . that sad part is grayson was going to propose .

but she was cheating every chance she had . grayson believes that the baby's father should've been him . he can't say that he hates her .

if he had the money he has now , he would've taken her away from everything that killed them . would've been the real them . now he's scared to fall in love again .

meeting girls and girls but the fear growing deeper and deeper .

what he did not know was y/n felt the exact same way , she wanted him back but she was afraid she messed everything up . which she did , but both were now scared to fall in love .

both just wanted each other , but doesn't mean they needed each other .

————————————————————————

If you have ever been cheated on , just know no one deserves that shit . you are amazing and you don't need a fucken lover to prove that .