[45] ???

A/N:  This chapter is very. . . Extra?  Idk it's kinda filler at the moment, but next chapter won't be so. . . Enjoy!

Also, I'm really really REALLY sorry for not updating last week. . . If you can't tell. . . After finishing this chapter- I had some major writer's block with this story, and I'm still kinda struggling. . . So. . . I don't know when the next chapter will be out, but I'll try to put one out if I can! :)

Side note, as a little heads up. . . there may or not be a NCT story coming out soon. . . Who knows? ;)

SHOUT OUT!!! Special thanks to @-enternity for creating the new covers of this story and my other story Bubble Tea! Be sure to check out her works and stories! Love you~

November 9th, Tuesday

Sungwoon's POV-
"Guys check it out," JinYoung said seriously as he burst into the kitchen with his laptop in his arms.  "What is it?," Jisung questioned as our hacker set down the computer onto the counter.  "It's about Areum," he started, pulling up whatever he found, "You won't believe who she's the daughter of."

We crowded around the hacker trying to see his laptop screen until he projected it onto the blank wall in the kitchen. "Areum's the daughter of the people in charge of the distribution of funds," JinYoung stated, "Her parents decide whether or not the government will fund the entertainment area more." "But. . . Isn't that a good thing?," Daniel asked, "Areum hates the fact that idols basically equal gang members so she could influence her parents deci-  she doesn't know who they are. . ." 

"Or maybe she does," JinYoung countered, and his fingers began typing away on the keyboard of the laptop, "You see, I recorded her and Luhan sunbae's conversation the other day-," a video loaded, and he fast forwarded to a certain part, "-Areum knows who her parents are AND they want her to come."  JinYoung pressed play.

"Our businesses are in charge of the distribution of budgets for the entertainment section of government spending," a lady spoke.

"We're going to be speaking with the heads soon to discuss about the funding for the entertainment companies, and we want you to attend with us," the man stated firmly.

"So did she say she'll go with them?"

"Let's do it," she said with a small smile.

"Well that answers my question," Jaehwan blinked.  "So what's the issue then?," I asked our hacker.  "I never said there was an issue," JinYoung said bluntly.  "But- you came in here so seriously I thought you some bad news or something!!!," Jisung complained.  "If anything, this is the opposite of bad news," MinHyun noted, "It's really good for us, but I can't imagine the pressure Areum's in." 

"Speaking of Areum- I thought she was coming over today," Daniel remembered, "She had a project to do with the Parks?  Also- where are the Parks?," he followed up.  "Jihoon said that Areum got sick so he, Woojin, and the rest of their friends decided to visit her," I answered. 

"Oh okay- Waaaaaaait a second," Jisung rewound, "By friends do you mean Donghyun, Justin, and the Boyz's Maknae line?"  "Who else would I mean?," I retorted.  "There is bad news then!:  One girl all alone with 8 boys!," Jisung exclaimed, "Isn't that concerning?!?"  "Don't worry," I assured, "Youngmin's supervising them."

.

.

.