Chapter 9: Cooking with Vkook

"Hyung, do you have anything pink?" Jimin yells from his room across the hallway. I pause as I am about to pull out an oversized grey sweater. "Yeah, um, an oversized sweater, is that okay?"

Jimin walked in yawning as he came up to me. "Yeah, that's fine." He took it once I pulled it out for him. I took off my shirt, putting the grey one on that I decided on. He walked out as he changed into the sweater. I went to the kitchen, getting ready to make breakfast for the boys like I usually do. I decided on making pancakes and eggs with bacon.

I looked at the doorway to see two pairs of eyes after hearing footsteps from the hall. It was Jungkook and Taehyung. They smiled before walking over to the counter next to me, one on either side. I gave them a questioned look. "What is it, guys? Did you need something any suggestions? I'm making pancakes and eggs." They shook their heads and Taehyung grabbed the eggs before going to the stove. Jungkook took the mix from my hands, whisking the mixture.

"We just wanna help you today. You should take a break for today. You must be drained from yesterday and all that happened." I nodded, thinking maybe I should, but then I thought maybe they're trying to get rid of me. I am still not sure they really trust me or accept me for who I am. It must be scary to know who I am. I mean, I would be if I knew that my best friend was some sort of monster. 

I hesitated before looking at the two and smiling, leaving the kitchen to my room bumping into Yoongi. I was thinking of what to say. Before opening up my mouth, he spoke. "You know, I kinda had my suspicions you were special. Now I know though about what you really are and I am glad you can be honest from now on." I nodded before replying to him. I hope that I can make more memories with you and the others. He smiled, agreeing with me and walking off. 

I walked into my room before sitting on the bed. Hearing a shutter sound made me look around. I saw a shadow move away from my window, making me jump in surprise. My body hits the floor with a loud thump from the surprise, causing everyone to head to my room. Everyone in the room looked at me worriedly. I just smiled at them before apologizing and getting up. I wondered about who was at my window taking pictures.

Namjoon asked me why I fell and I explained to him, but stopped myself from telling him the sound. I figured I shouldn't worry them about something like that. He must already have a lot on his hands with the others and the CEO. I bit my lip, thinking about what I should do from now on when I leave the house with the others. I will have to be more careful. If someone is watching me and taking pictures, I can't let it leak out that I am not from this world. I guess my happy life will be harder to achieve. From now on I wish everything could go back to like before, when I could be with the guys like a normal happy family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: FINALLY!!!!!!

I know I haven't been updating too much lately, too much on my mind and it was just so hard to update this book, but I have someone who keeps pushing me to do, so now I think more updates will come soon. Also, if you'd like to check out my other BTS fanfic on Wattpad, it's more or less an 18+ rated book so Warning but it's of a jikook ship book called Wanna Bet by my other account @lilredpanda456 ..... ok that should be it for now so see ya next time!!!! 사랑해!!!!