The First Day

(This is your outfit:

I woke up early and got dressed in my favorite skirt and t-shirt and put my hair in a braid

I woke up early and got dressed in my favorite skirt and t-shirt and put my hair in a braid. It was my first day at Art School and I was so FREAKING excited. I always I had hoped that I would get in! Luckily my dream came true. I put all my things in my messenger bag (including my book and sketchbook), and went down-stairs ready to eat some breakfast. My mom was making chocolate covered waffles (my fave) and my brother, Jackson was playing on his phone. I sat down ready to the devour the waffles.
"Hello honey, are you excited for your first day at Art School?" Mom asked while placing a plate with about 4 waffles stacked on top of each other.
"Super excited, most artists go to Art School and become really successful!" I said while biting down on a chunk of waffle. Mom smiled and went to make herself some orange juice. I looked at the clock, it was about 7:15 and school starts at 8:30. I had to go to the bus stop now if I wanted to get a head start. I kissed my mom goodbye and ruffled Jackson's hair , slung my bag on my shoulder and headed out.
*******^
When I arrived at school I was amazed, a huge iron gate that lead to a garden filled with cherry blossom trees and rose bushes with a fountain. A whole bunch of students were there talking to each other about what they did in the summer holidays. I decided I wanted to find my locker and get to class early. My locker was number 201, I put in all the books I didn't need and headed to my first class which was English Lit with Mr Evans. Everything was going smoothly until I walked into a pretty girl with brown hair.