Chaper 1

*ring ring*
I picked up the phone
"Hii yes I'm ready I'll be there in like 5 mins"
The call ended
I quickly got my bag and phone and locked my door behind me. I got into the elevator and hurriedly walked through the seem to never ending hall.
I drove to the mall where I was supposed to meet my bestie, Olivia for a fun girls day out
Olivia was and is always going to be my bestie. We met in kindergarten and bonded straight away, ever since, we've never parted. We're like thing 1 and thing 2.
I got out of my car grabbed my bag and phone and locked the car. I put the keys and phone in my bag and met Olivia who was waiting at the entrance of this huge mall.

I hugged her and entered the mall with her. I was walking when she grabbed my arm and pulled me into Victoria secrets "ugh Olivia you know I hate these types of stuff" I said whilst looking through some of the interesting but extra clothes.

She gave me a death stare and took me to the bikini section "choose one"
"What no way!"I said "look I know you dislike things like this but Lydia's pool party is tomorrow and we need to go, after all it's a pool party and I heard Kevin is going to be there, you need to win him over, plus you would look stunning in these bikinis and you need to treat yourself once in a while" I looked at her she was trying to plead me. Normally I would have disagreed straight away, but she did make a great point and damn I would look good in these bikinis. "Hmmm ugh fine" I say whilst lightly pushing her and giggling. She giggled too as I looked through the bikinis.

Then one caught my eye, a beautiful purple, blue and turquoise bikini with with flower designs, I really liked it.

"Hmm what about this one?" I asked turning to Olivia who was looking for one for herself. She squealed "perfect!" I laughed at her silliness. "Trust me minseo your going to look absolutely gorgeous all the boys will leave their girls for you".

I rolled my eyes whilst giggling. "You really think so?"I asked looking up from the suit. "I know so"

After paying for my suit, Olivia found one for herself that was red with lace around the front. It would look so good on her. She payed and we left. We looked in a few stores but didn't buy anything.

"Liv, can we please eat? I'm hungryy" I asked whilst pouting childishly. "Of course anything for you" she winked at me. "Stoppp" I laughed whilst running away.

~2 hours later~

We ate and went to Olivia's place. I tried on my bikini whilst Olivia was putting everything down in another room. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror, I looked... sexy. And I liked it. "Damn mommy" I heard a voice and saw Olivia behind me in the mirror. "Your looking so fine" she said whilst trying on hers. "Stopp and I don't" I lied. We both know I was killing this suit. I looked bomb.

She tried on hers. "Ayy that's my bestie here!" I said half shouting whilst laughing. "Keep it down minseo, I have neighbours you know" she said laughing as well.

"You look amazing liv" I said whilst admiring this beautiful human in front of me. "Not as good as you though"
"Nope not true". I say
"By the way you can sleep in the guest room I'll sleep in my room" she says.
"Okay I'm going sleep I'm really tired" I said yawning and walking to the guest room which was at the other side of the hall.
Yes Olivia has quite a big house.
As her parents own quite a big business.

I lay down in the kind sized bed and immediately drifted off to sleep.