three.

it had been a week since i talked with ian. it was nice actually knowing his name. i continued to catch glances at him, and sometimes we even made eye contact. it was strange..i felt connected with him somehow. in some way..

which isn't supposed to happen..and i wonder why it is now. it has to stop. i've never felt connected with someone before. i always dissociated with people, and withdrawn myself from them. i had to. what would make ian so special now?

anyway, the drawings continued as well. he was just so beautiful to draw, and to make art out of. even if he was already art as it is. when english ended, i could tell he wanted to talk. but i had places to be. i had to leave quickly.

which brings me to now. almost twelve o'clock at night, and i stood next to my soon-to-be victim. it took me all afternoon to prepare. supplies..sharpening tools...and whatnot. it was only a matter of time until he woke up. he, as in max stanley. we knew each other, and max thought we were friends. boy, was he ever wrong.

i knew i wanted to kill him ever since the day he and his friend (whom i don't know), raped and killed a girl, who was a freshmen. he constantly made homophobic slurs, and denied he and his friend ever did anything to poor brianna goodman to the police. i tried feeling bad for her, and you know how feeling goes for me. brianna was small and fragile. her bones would show through her flower print dresses. i don't know why i noticed things like this, but i did. she would've had no way of defending herself from two guys. i have tried imagining it all happening in my mind but it gave me a bad taste in my mouth.

why do i know all of this? because max told me himself. yes, he thought we were good enough 'bros' for him to tell me something like that. he told me even his friend was proud of himself. they were proud of hurting that girl. i can't say much though, because wouldn't that make me a hypocrite? but then again, i cause harm because i need to. if i didn't, i'd slip into even more insanity. max and his friend did it on a whim. i wouldn't kill someone like brianna. who had a life ahead of her. i would kill someone more around my age, or above.

maybe killing people is my addiction. it does run in the family, doesn't it?

-

i could see max's eyes start to open. he was fearful, and shocked. i mean shit, i would too if i woke up and was plastic-rapped to a table. i proceeded to make deliberate eye contact with him. the shock increased, and his eyes widened. i took the cotton rag out of his foul mouth.

"joji?? what the hell kinda kinky shit did you do to me?" i laughed at how idiotic he was. "you wish it was kinky shit. but what i'm going to do..is much worse. and no one can come and help you, you sick fuck." he looked around frantically. he must have noticed all of the plastic wrap, and plastic sheets covering every inch of the room, and that's when full panic rang through him. it was something i noticed with all of my victims. when they finally understand what's gonna happen to them. "j-joji, are you gonna k-kill me?" i nodded with a devilish smile. i could practically hear his heartbeat grow faster and faster.

"HELP!!!" his scream ran through my head, making me wince at what an awful sound it was. "max, max, max...you can scream as loud as you want, but no one is gonna hear you. even though you expect them to. you expect for everyone to bend at your own will. well wake the fuck up, that's not how it works. you think you could play god in brianna's world? and fuck knows who else you raped and killed. tonight, i get to play god in your world. let's see how you like it. even though it'll only hurt a bit." i walked over to my tool table, scanning which sharpened weapon i could use.

i picked up the butcher knife, and max screamed even louder. i was loving this. "what was your friends name?" i asked so monotonous despite adrenaline coursing through my veins. "w-why do you need to know?!?" he cried. i lifted the knife up to his neck. "tell me who it is, fucker." max choked, trying to lift his head away the knife. "i won't tell you!" i then began cutting what was visible of his chest. his even more louder screams were coming from his mouth. "f-fine! his name was chad!" i had gotten what i needed. now was the time for the actual kill.

i could feel the smile upon my face. the want. the need, for max's blood to be spilt. and to make this knife impure once again.

i towered over him. his terror was at the extreme levels, like everyone else that would be in his situation. max knows he is going to die. he knows this is it.

and i'm fucking glad. my own heart starts to beat. this is it. the rush of the kill. i blink for the first time in a minute, even over his screams. "say hi to satan for me, will you?" i laugh once more, before i thrusted the knife into his chest. his eyes went even wider as he looked up. i could see the life drain from his eyes. max stanley was finally dead. the release was fucking everything i could imagine. but somehow, it felt much better this time.

i like this chapter, i have edited it from the original chapter 3 so. it is much better than it was before. and as seen in the picture above, this book is #25 in the jojian tag???? the fuck?? this book is still kinda bad ngl but it's fine
i am very grateful for that ranking. i really am.
hope this chapter was good! see ya