chapter 19

candy pov:

once i left the studio, i found asha down the hallway with 3 girls.

2 of the girls had chocolate brown skin, both black hair and brown eyes.

the other girl was very pale, she had long brunette hair and blue eyes.

i slowly approach asha 'hey ash' i say softly as i wrap my arm around her waist giving her a side hug, 'oh hey candy, how was bowling yesterday' she asked with a smile 'it was good, i won of course' she just giggles, one of the girls lightly cough as i turn my head towards them.

'asha, who are these people' i say while looking them up and down 'these are my friends from australia' i just slightly nod 'thats evelyn but she prefers evie' she points to the pale girl, i grin 'hiii~' i say in a higher pitched voice then normal causing her to step back slightly.

'this is monica' she points to the more lighter skinned tone girl, i giggle 'your so adorable' she just looks away, asha nudges me 'shes shy' i just nod, 'and this is karyle' she points to the other girl 'sup hoe' 'excuse me' i say shocked 'asha i thought you said she was pretty' she said and looked at asha.

i snarled 'do you have a problem' she just widens her eyes slightly but then smirks 'thots getting mad~' she drags on the 'd', i clench my fist and walk up to her 'insult me again hun' i was now smirking down to the terrified little girl, asha runs over 'candy chill, shes like that! she doesnt actually mean it! right karyle!?' she looks at the girl 'y-y-yeah, i was j-joking' i just smirk.

'nice save babes' i hold my fist out and she fist bumps me, i then turn to asha 'oh, whats with dumbass, shes being a hoe' i cross my arms over my chest, asha rolls her eyes 'i wouldnt have a clue, she slept in the old dorm with stray kids last night' 'is that the 9 boys in the studio down there' i point to the door 'yep' she nodded 'ill be back'.

i walk towards the studio then open the door, no one had moved 'jessica, get up were talking' she scoffs 'no, your gonna talk to me about bitchy ass asha' im slowly losing my patients, but because of the boys around me i smile 'hey cuties' i say to the boys and they all blush, one of them is very handsome.

i walk up to the boy 'whats your name little one' 'hyunjin' he says softly and i giggle 'naw you little cutie' i pinch his soft cheeks, 'jeongin stop getting jealous' one of them says behind me, i turn to them 'so boys, what are your names?' a boy with blondish grey hair speaks up 'alright here we go'.

chan had told me all the boys name and they ended up telling me a few facts about them, i told them some too 'noona' i heard jeongin call me, i turn around the adorable little boy 'yes jeongin' 'how come your so popular in this entertainment building, everyone always talks about you and your like never here' he finished with a pout 'aigoo~'

he angles his head to the side as he looks like a confused puppy, i giggle slightly feeling the heat rush to my cheeks 'me and the girls dont live here, we live in my home' he just nods.

i ended spending so much time with the boys i totally forgot about jessicas presence, she had been chatting with felix the whole time, i feel arms wrap around my waist from behind and a head rest on my shoulder.

'hii~' i hear hyunjins cute little voice, i giggle and turn 'hii~' i repeat and he laughs 'wow~ hyunjin!! you never let the twice noonas hug you but you let candy unnie' i hear jessica say and the boys start to snicker, i look up to hyunjin since his taller then me and his face starts to drop.

my mouth widens slightly and i face the boys 'hey, leave him alone, your probably just jealous because you dont get the privilege to hug me' i say and glare at the boys, i turn back to hyunjin to see him smiling slightly, i cup his cheeks 'are you doing this because you trust me' i questioned him quietly, he nods 'i understand' and i hug him again.

i feel like i need to care about this kid, i start to hear a slight ringing in my ears.

i look down to my ring to see its starting to glow, but i remember got7 arent in the building because there out filming 'what the hell...' i whisper to myself.

then the door opened.

??? pov:

'im looking for miss kim candy sir' i say to him, 'how do you know her miss' he questioned 'we were bestfriends in high school, may i please see her a moment' he nods 'give me a sec' he then buzzes into the ladys at the front to locate her where abouts, all though i already know where she is.

'she is in studio 16 on the 2nd floor mam, have a lovely day' 'thank you JYP sir' i leave with a daring smirk, i make it to the elevator and press the button to the second floor.

i come out to see asha and 3 other girls in a corner talking, they turn my way and i just smile and wave.

once i get to studio 15 my ring glows and i smirk 'here we go' i then open the door to studio 16 and there she is, hugging some boy, she turned my way and i smile my dangerous smile 'miss kim candy' i say stepping inside.

theres a long pause until she breathes my name out in a shaky breathe.

'niki.....'