Twins?

Y/N died a year ago and her ex lover Lauren suddenly came back but she was too late to make Y/N hers again.

LAUREN P.O.V
I was thinking about how stupid I am for losing Y/N, if I didn't left her then i could've been there always by her side I'm so stup- "Lauren"
I heard my name getting called so i stand up quickly to get my drink, as i was getting my drink I stopped and felt like the world was spinning...she looks just like Y/N her eyes, her lips, the way she smiles Its like Y/N's. I was snapped out when she was waving a hand in front of my face "Ma'am are you okay? here's your drink!" she said cheerfully. She really looks like Y/N. "Uhh yeah thanks" I smile back and grabbed my drink and sat down again just looking at her.

When I noticed she was getting out the cafe, I quickly grabbed my things and followed her "Wait!" I screamed and she jumped a little making me giggle and thought "Like Y/N"
I quickly went to her and greeted her "Hey I'm Lauren and you?" I said smiling "Umm hi I'm Mila do you need anything or something?" she asked her head tilting a bit "I just wanted to get to know you better can i do that?" i smiles and she nodded smiling "I mean sure why not here's my number" She said and i quickly gave my phone to her and she typed in her number "Thanks" I smile and she said bye and walked away. She really really looks like Y/N.

I'm stuck idk what else to write, I was about to add something but now it's gone so hope you enjoy this boring and short imagine