Osano Najimi x Male Reader

To the moon and back
Scenario:First Confession
Older Osano x Younger Reader

________________________
(=^‥^=)-Y/N POV-(=^‥^=)|
--------------------------------------

-\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\-__________
8:00 AM...|
----------------

I raced down the sidewalk as quickly as I could. School started in about thirty minutes,but it was about a ten minute long walk to get there and not only that,my best friend Osano wanted me to meet him by the corner of our two streets about five minutes ago. So no doubt would he give me another long conversation,or lecture,about how lazy and irresponsible I am. My mom rushed me out the door earlier and just through me my school bag and forgot about my lunch box. So today was starting off pretty rough.

Anyway,I eventually reached the corner and Osano was standing there,leaned up against the stop-sign pole. When he saw me he instantly glared at me and stood up straight. By the time I reached him,I put my hands on my knees and bent over slightly trying to catch my breath. "Did you over sleep again?" He scowled as he crossed his arms. "Yeah..." I mumbled once my breathing evened out a bit. "Geez you are so hopeless. You know, I think if you lived on your own and didn't have somebody else to wake you every morning then you would just sleep the whole day away! Anyways where's your lunch box? Did you forget that too?" He asked. "We'll my mom kinda rushed me out the door this morning and threw me my bag,but she forgot my lunch box..." I explained with a nervous giggle. He sighed. "Meet me at the top of the roof later during lunch." was all he said as he took my hand in his and looked down at his watch. "School starts in like twenty minutes and it will take about ten more to get there. Hurry up." And with that he began dragging me towards the school building.

By the time we got there,many other students were also arriving. We just walked right on by them,still hand in hand. None of the other kids thought said anything about it though. Almost everybody knew we were best friends and they also knew that this was normal. The two of us both reached our lockers which were right next to each other,and we changed from our home shoes to our school shoes like everyone else. By now we only had like five minutes left until class started, so Osano grabbed my hand once more and took me upstairs to my class. He grabbed my shoulders and made me face him before I walked inside. "Don't you dare forget to meet me on the roof later. Okay?" He asked. "Okay." I mumbled as I grabbed his hands and slowly peeled them off my shoulders. Not gonna lie I did kinda love it when he acted possesive like this. Though I would never say this out loud,I did have a reallg big crush on him. "I'm just making sure. Anyways I'll see you later. Bye idiot" he said as he rolled his eyes and walked back over to the stairs to go to his class. I turned,and walked to my desk as other students began coming in. After a couple seconds the teacher came in as well and sted her lesson.

__________
1:00 PM...|
----------------

The bell finally rang signaling that it was lunch time. I left my things where they were and left the room. Only a few other kids came up to the roof during lunch so there weren't many people around. By the time I opened the door to the roof,I saw that Osano was already standing by the railing on the other side. I ran over to him as quickly as I could. He turned around once he heard me. "Oh so hou didn't forget this time. That's good. I was honestly about to go back and drag you up here." He said as he looked leaned on the railing. "So why did you wanna meet up here instead of our usual spot?" I asked him. He walked over to a bench that was by one of the walls and picked up his lunch box. He shuffled inside of it before he pulled out a small pink box. He sat on the bench and patted the spot next to him. I walked over and sat down before looking back over to him curiously. "The only reason I wanted to be up here is because I don't think I could handle anyone else seeing me do this." He mumbled as he took the lid off of the box. Inside were three bentos which I'm guessing either he or his father made. He picked up a pair of chopsticks from inside his lunch box and picked one of them up. He held it in front of my face.

"Since you forgot your food,I was planning on sharing mine with you. So open up." He ordered. My face heated up slightly as I opened my mouth. He stuck the bento closer to my face and I leaned forward to take a bite out of it. I chewed on it and swallowed. "Is it good?" He asked. "Yeah it's delicious! Did you make it yourself?" I asked him before opening my mouth for another bite. He brought it back up to my face before replying. "Yeah. I made them yesterday with my dad and since these were the leftovers I decised to bring them for lunch." He explained as I took another bite. "Well they're amazing!" I told him as I wiped my mouth. I took one finally bite of it and it was gone. Just then an idea popped into my head.

I took the chopsticks from his hand and reached into the box to grab another one. This time I held it infront of his face. "Come on Osa~! Open up" I told him. His cheeks reddened slightly bit he didn't complain. He opened up and I brought the food up to his lips. He took a bite out of it and swallowed. We did this until he ate it all. I used the chopsticks to cut the la bento in half and picked up the larger half and held it in his face. Once more he opened up and ate it. Once he swallowed he took them from me and picked up the other half doing the same for me. After that I put the lid back on the box and set it back inside of the bag. "Thank you Osa." I said and looked up at him. "Its fine. Just stop forgetting your stuff you moron..." He said as he looked back down at me. For the last five minutes of lunch,we seemed to just stare at each other in silence until the bell rang again which knocked both of us out of our trance.

The two of us walked back down to my classroom and just before I went in Osano grabbed my hand. "Hey...Y/N..do you think you could maybe meet me by the old cherry tree in the back of the school later? " he asked. I looked at him."Yeah sure I mean I don't see why not!" I told him. He smiled. "Well just don't forget about it later okay dummy!" He mumbled before releasing my hands and walking off. I watched him leave before entering my classroom. Once again students rushed in and sat at their desks and the tea/her soon came in and began her lesson.

__________
3:30 PM...|
----------------

The bell rang for the final time today,which meant that it was time to go. I grabbed all of my things and followed everybody oht of the classroom and back down the stairs to the lockers. I changed back into my home shoes and locked my school ones in my locker. I picked up my bag and walked right out the front door. I walked behind the school all the way to the old cherry tree where Osano wanted me to meet him. By the time I arrived the sun was already begining to set. I looked around for Osano but I didn't see him. Just then a hand tapped my shoulder which made me jump and spin around. Osano was standong there laughing. "Wow I didn't know you would jump like that!" He laughed out. I glarred at him and punched his arm. He soon stopped laughing. "Well you jerk,What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked him. He starred straight into my eyes and a small blush apeared on his face. He ducked his head down so he was starring at the ground. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pink envelope with a heart sticker on it. He held it out to me and I took it from him. I ripped it open and found a small note inside of it.

Dear Y/N,

I'm honestly not even going to bother lying to you. I'm not good at this sort of thing,but it is still something that I need to do. Y/N I like you. Ever since I first met you back in kindergarten,I have always thought that you were just all in all amazing. You are just so gorgeous, amazing, funny, cute, adorable, talented, attractive, breathtaking, sweet, kind , caring, and so much more than I can't even say them all. Honestly I have to admit I can be a little rude and a huge moron at times,wnd the fact that somebody like you would even consider hanging out with a lowlife idiot like me is a miracle and a mystery. I understand if you don't return my feelings but I just had to tell you. To be truthful, at this point I no longer think I can just say that I like you. I truly think I love you Y/N. And yes I know all of this is cheesy and corney and is probably not creative at all but,please Y/N. Will you do me the greatest honor in the world and call me your boyfriend?

Tears pricked my eyes when I finished the note. I looked back up at him to see him still looking down. I lifted my hand and brought it up to his face. He looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I lifted my other hand up to his face and brought our foreheads together. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I whispered 'yes' over and over. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. We both looked at each other once more and connected our lips together. Our lips moved perfectly together and our bodies curled into each other. I snaked one of my hands through his orange locks and the other gripped his shirt. Soon we pulled apart and brought our foreheads back together. He wiped my tears and I grabbed his hands. "I love you so much, you honestly have no idea." He whispered. I kissed his cheek. "I love you too Osano. So much. To the moon and back.". I whispered.