The First Day

"OK, make sure to make lots of friends today sweetie," joked my mom.

"Sure that will totally happen," I replied with as much sarcasm as i could muster at that moment.

"Oh, don't be like that, you'll be fine," encouraged my mom.

'Oh, you could never be more wrong,' I thought to myself as I stared out the window.

"Are you listening?" questioned my mom.

'Yay."

"You are going to be Ok, I swear."

"You need to relive Jr. high school then," I replied, my eyes never leaving the window.

"Ok, fine just tell me about your day when you get home, please," Accepted my mom.

"Sure, fine, but you aren't going to like it."

" I give up," joked my mom.

"What do you give up on?"

"Trying to make you see the positive."

"Ok then"

Our conversation stopped there because we pulled up to the school and I got out right away not wanting my mom to embarrass me on my first day. When I got to class I felt as if I was I a tiny room and it was getting smaller. Why? Well all the kids were looking at me like I was a alien that fell through the ceiling. I felt like eternity until the bell rang and everyone sat down. I walked up to the teacher and asked where I sat and she said to find a spot. I sat in the very back of the room so I could avoid people. Little did I know that I was in the popular girl's seat. Little tip you NEVER want to sit in the popular girl's seat, all it dose is make you their target for the rest of your time at that school. Anyway she came over to me and said I needed to move because I was in her seat. I moved out of the seat and sat down up in the front, 'case who would fallow me up there. That's when the problem started. As soon as I sat down i was called the teachers' pet. For all of you who don't know what that is it is you are pretty much a spy for the teacher. No one will welcome you into their group, because if they brake one rule you will tell on them. This meant I was always going to be at the bottom of the school chain forever.

 After the first period everyone avoided me. The school day went by slower than I ever thought it could. As lunch came closer I was almost ready to run out the doors and sit on the steps and eat my lunch alone, of coarse god didn't like that idea so he made me get pushed around kids till I fell.  This did nothing except make me even more of an outcast. In this big school I felt trapped in a tiny room. 

When the school day finally ended I was so happy I ran out of school at full speed to my mom's car. When I got into the car my mom, like any other mom, asked how my day was. I turned away from her and said i'd explain when we got home and just like that we left to get to our house with a depressing Ora in the air. All I could think about was how I was going to live for the whole school year. I'd never felt so alone like I did then.