1

"Between you and I, your a great guy but not exactly what Im looking for. If you should ever follow me or do something stupid, like drug me or hit me. You will not wake up the next morning. Have a great night."
I stood up, smile, and left the bar. Drove home again unhappy. Just like everyday, my own employees can't seem to get things right and I can't get a man. Smh.
What's wrong with me? I'm very successful. CEO of my own fashion company. About 25 stores located here in the United States by me. I get what I want but not a man?! That's a shame.
Arrived home. House still looks good. Better than everyone elses. I designed this house myself.
Kicked my heels off, purse and keys are placed on the living room table, and Im about to hit the shower. As the water falls my tears started to flow. Don't worry I do this almost every other month. Anyway. I just want to be held and loved.... sexed up too. But maybe I'm too mean and too stubborned. Hell everyone says that all the time. So things got to change starting Monday. I mean its Friday going on Saturday I need a break. I wiped my face and bathe. Got out the shower all nice with the smell of cherry blossom. "Well I could do a little something tonight." I said to myself.
With the towel still wrapped around me, I grabbed my laptop. Sent out emails and printed out "The Changes" I want made. And yes all of this happened over night going into Saturday. I was naked.