(teaser)

☓taylor ☓
" oh for real shorty , well damn my big boy need some mouth ," he said licking his lips. I just giggled and rolled my eyes while smiling.
" so you going to give me some neck or what ," nahmir asked me smiling.
" yeah , we going to head to my place ," I asked rubbing on his leg.
" we can go in the bathroom or the guest room shorty ," he said laughing
" I'm trying to fuck," I said with a straight face
" let's see what that mouth do first baby , come on ," he said grabbing my hand leading me somewhere. We going upstairs and yup we in a guest room and he lock the door
" sit on the bed daddy , let me treat you right," I said to him and he sat down after pulling his pants down. I was just stroking then I started licking his tip in circles , you know what , I started deepthroating. I BASICALLY WAS JUST SUCKING DICK BUT I was just going to work.
" fuck," he whispered and looked down at me I was already looking up at him.
" you look beautiful as fuck sucking my dick damn ," he said moving my hair and I started to go faster.

An: y'all I wanted to give a lil something. Lmaooo this short ass shit but it's a teaser so heyyyyyyyyy🤷🏽‍♀️. I hope y'all enjoyed this shitty chap. Lmk how y'all feeling at the moment. Much love 💗ay real shit if any of you mofos write smuts, text me cause my smuts are trash.