Suga Suga

Jungkook had a late night last night and wasn't very eager to wake up early again in the morning to come, but as long as he got to see his precious boyfriend before he left, he knew he would have a good day ahead of him. The alarm went off at 7:00 am like it did every morning, this time playing Ko Ko Bop from the radio. The familiar sound wake Jungkook from his slightly heavy slumber. He reached over and pressed a button to silence the music, making his lover stir next to him. "Good morning love~" He purred softly in the others ear. Yoongi's eyes fluttered open from the sound of Jungkook's voice. He raised his hands to rub his eyes. "W-What time is it?"  Yoongi whispered, trying to give his voice time to gather since he wasn't awake just yet.

Jungkook's expression quickly changed nervously as he sat up a bit. "7:00 am." He mumbled. Yoongi's hands froze and he slowly turned to look at him. "What did you just say?" He snapped, pushing himself to sit. Jungkook flinched and put his hands up in defense.  "I'm sorry, I know you hate being woken up early on your days off. I just wanted to see you before I left for work. I miss you all day long, and I get home late..." He whined to him. Yoongi sighed and rubbed his face again. "I wish I could take you to work with me." Jungkook spoke again. "You are starting to only be at work all time  now. I feel like I barely see you anymore." Yoongi muttered, staring at his lap. "I know and I hate working at the office all day baby, but it pays the bills. Besides, I get to keep you happy by spoiling you with things." Jungkook said to him, trying to make him feel better.

Yoongi sighed. "I'd rather be with you than you just buying me shit." He said before laying back down, pulling the covers over himself and closing his eyes. Jungkook frowned, knowing now that Yoongi was upset. He threw the blanket off and got out of bed, taking his phone with him to the other room. A few minutes later he returned to the bedroom. "I called in." Yoongi opened his eyes. "Huh?" Jungkook smiled and walked over to his side of the bed and crawled in, pulling his lover into a warm embrace. "I called in sick. I want to be with you today." Yoongi smiled softly at his words and closed his eyes again, drifting back to sleep.
________________________________________________________________________________

The smell of bacon and eggs filled the air, waking the sleeping boy inside the bedroom. Jungkook was in the kitchen, cooking his love a delicious breakfast, hoping to wake him nicely to make up for earlier. Yoongi sat up in his bed, stretching his arms out to pop his back. He let out a long sigh before climbing out of bed and stepping out of the bedroom. As he stumbled his way to the kitchen, running his hand through his messy hair.

Jungkook had just finished cooking and was making Yoongi a plate

Jungkook had just finished cooking and was making Yoongi a plate. "Good morning princess~" Jungkook purred, handing him his plate. Yoongi half smiled as he took it, yawning and taking a seat at the counter. Jungkook poured them both a cup of coffee and sat beside him. "You still tired?" He asked while he mixed cream and sugar in his coffee. Yoongi nodded, his mouth full of food. Jungkook chuckled as he watched him stuff his face with the breakfast he made him.