(6)-Olympics🏆

This part was edited and created by the author herself.
-No ideas were stolen and translated in this fanfic-
•Also, this chapter may not relate to any same dates and occasions as the BangTan boys had.•
Written by: @BTSonyeondanStan

...
MBC - ISAC, "Idol Star Athletic Championships"

It was time for archery. And this was the first activity you were going to join in. The other two from your group were Jungkook and Jimin.

The boys scored a ten on first try, while the other groups recieved scores behind yours. Unfortunately, Jimin's last arrow wasn't counted. (alright idk why, i just had to)

Got7 got a +1, because of Mark. So, it was your turn, ahead was Twice and Got7. Then you were shooting the final dart. »»»» 🏹 *strike* [+3 points] all the BangTan boys stood up and cheered for you. You stood there, covering your mouth from shock. The two boys went to you then hugged you.

A few tournaments passed and you're joining again, wrestling. You have slight of obsessive-compulsive disorder, or OCD (i ain't offending anyone, sry), this means having fear of hurting someone. But what do the boys do when you learned taekwondo and they didn't? Jungkook and Jin were also competing. You won, and so did the others.

Moments later, you earned championship awards for Archery, Wrestling, and Relay Race. Hitman Bang then invited you all for a blow out after.

***

Thanks for reading, ARMY!!! 💖