~Unwanted~ Roy Mustang X Homunculus Male Reader

(M/n)'s POV

Stupid Flame Alchemist,jusy because he can snap fire doesn't means he act all superior and cocky.....

I huffed while treating the burnt wound on my arm. Not that I can't regenerate but it takes like what, half a day to just heal a small wound!? A freaking small wound!?

"Well I guess that can't be helped (M/n) since you keep gawking at that useless Flame everything you cross paths. "Envy spoke, his figure leaning against a wall with that stupid smirk on his face. I turned to him, shooting a death glare. If looks could kill them Envy would have been dead long ago.

"I wasn't gawking at him Palmtree,why on earth would I gawk on the flame alchemist. " I managed to say it with ought stuttering but Envy didn't seem to buy it and shook his finger to me. 

"Dont deny it (M/n).How are you even one of us if your starting to have those feelings? You not and never was a human, and now your probably not a Homunculus like us since you have those puny feelings, your just a mistake."

By the time Envy finished his sentence, my eyes were a pool of water on the verge of becoming a waterfall. That was the first time Envy actually said that, sure we teases around and he would never admit he felt emotions...but this Hut me harder than a truck since I saw Envy as an older brother if we were humans.

"I-If you say so then Envy... Don't come finding me then.. "I muttered softer than a whisper and Envy was somehow busy being too full of himself to even notice.

I shook my head before rushing out of our hideout. At this time, my eyes were clouded by tears falling like a waterfall. I didn't bother looking at where I was going and judt ran and ran as far as I could.

All I just wanted was to be a human, and to be normal like everyone else, why is that so hard...

My thoughts and tears completly clouded my vision, and before I knew it, I was slammed into something hard,makijg my bun collide harshly with the rough ground, but what I slammed into wasn't hard enough to be wall, it was more like a muscular body..

"Hey watch where you-(M/n)?" My whole self tenses hearing the familiar voice and I vigoursly rubbed my eyes, trying to dry off the tears. I glanced up at the person I slammed into before quickly looking away,vacking off as much as my energy allows me.

"W-what on earth are you doing here useless flame? Don't you have your so called duties or are you just procrastinating it? " I tried to sound cold but my voice decided to betray me and came out hoarse.

Mustang's footsteps were getting closer and from the edge of my eyes I could see him ready to snap his fingers. I guess I won't dodge it this time round... I don't have any energy to.

"Since I happened to have some free time on my hands, why not I finish the job from before, any last words before I send you back to where you belong Homonculus ?" The way he said it.... It was so cold.

I narrowed my eyes decide looking away, not wanting him to notice I was crying or anything and simply gritted my teeth. He raised an eyebrow, and his fingers were close to snapping.

"I guess not then. " He came close to me and I immediately tense and looked away from him. "Hurry up then if you want to... Just finish me off already.... "I didn't bother stopping my tears from falling this time, I felt completely... Frozen, exhausted.

Roy's POV

What's with this thing? I can't believe what I'm hearing he's actually.... Asking me to finish him off? And is he crying...?  It somehow doesn't suits his cute... Wait what the hell am I thinking.