[O1] TONY STARK

➖★➖

➖★➖

"Hey," Tony said softly grabbing your hand. You and him had been arguing, something that had been happening quite often nowadays. It started off as little things but all the tension had finally built up to this.

The epitome of couple fights.

You didn't want this. It broke your heart to make him hurt like this but lately you had been thinking that all this fighting wasn't good for you. Wasn't good for him. Only god knew what he went through on a daily basis, constantly being brought down and enduring the pain he felt physically and emotionally was taking a toll on him whether he was ready to admit it or not.

So you decided that if you were causing him pain, the relationship wasn't worth his health being jeopardized. It was for him that you said those hurtful words knowing that he'd hate your guts.

Knowing that after this, he'd get over the breakup and have a little less to be sad about.

All those harsh words floated out of your mouth easily and you knew there was no turning back, "you think I could love you Tony? God, look you're such a mess. How could I?"

You stopped yourself from showing any emotion, you were a great actor and by the look on Tony's face you had done what you had came to do.

With a slight sniffle he replied with a crack in his voice (he was on the verge of crying), "Then leave, the door's over there. Just go like everyone else," he said the last part with a barely audible whisper.

Without saying anything you left, if you had said something back to him, you would've bursted into tears.

The door slammed behind you and both of you never looked back at each other.

It was the end of your relationship.

A/N: I'm sorry but I'm also not?