3 Years Ago

Third Person POV

"It's  crazy that were going to college next year." Namjoon states.

Jin looks at him and simply nods. "Do you have any idea where you're going to go?"

Jin laughs lightly. "No not at all. Y/N has a few colleges picked out for herself and they seem like good schools. I'll probably just look into those too, as a start."

"Of course." Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing, it just doesn't surprise me that you would want to go to the same college as Y/N."

"Well, of course I would. Someone has to be there to help her through it. She's terrified of living life alone." There's a short silence as Namjoon just nods his head and sits quietly. Jin took this time to really think about what he's going to do with his life, college wise that is. The only thing he knows for sure is that he wants to be with Y/N through it. He needs her to get through it, she's his rock.

"When are you going to tell her?" Namjoon broke the silence. Jin looks up at him confused by his words. "What do you mean?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't be a pabo. You know what I mean." Jin just sat quietly. "Seokjin I'm serious when are you going to tell Y/N that you are in love with her?"

"I'm not!" Jin defends a bit to quickly.

"Right, right and the world isn't round. I'm not blind Jin I see the way you look at her, it's the way I look at Nova. Like she's the only girl in the world."

"Whatever." Jin answers as his face reddens. Jin did think that she was the only girl in the world that mattered...he just never really thought much of it. Was Namjoon right, am I in love with Y/N? Jin internally asked himself, trying to grasp the answer.

***

Y/N walks through the mall with about 5 bags on her arms after a shopping spree. She was now leaving to be on her way over to Jin's, she had bought him a shirt and wanted to bring it to him. She smiled to herself knowing Jin would love the shirt. Y/N hums mindlessly to herself not really paying attention to her surroundings, when suddenly BAM! She's on the ground, a few of her bags had fallen from her arms. She looks up in bewilderment as to why she was now on the floor. Y/N then comes face to face with a boy as he says, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. Let me help you up." then sticks out his hand.

Y/N hesitantly takes his hand. "Thank you and I'm sorry too it was just as much my fault, I wasn't paying attention either." she says back dusting herself off.

"Here, let me help you with your bags. I still feel bad and it's the least I could do."

"O-Okay." Y/N answers as the boy grabs the bags that got threw amiss. "My name's Lee Ju Ho, by the way. What's your's, if you don't mind me asking?" Ju Ho smiles sweetly. Y/N smiles back.