Nothing

Disclaimer: I don't own anything aside from the plot. Characters are created by the brillian J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter A/U Songfic. Sequel will be posted soon! :)

oOo

"Am I better off dead, am I better off a quitter. They say I'm better off now, than I ever was with her. As they take me to my local down the street, I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet..."

oOo

"Get up!" Theo said.

"Go away!" Draco sneered.

Theo padded towards his blonde friend and lightly poked his shins with his wand; "I'm not kidding Malfoy, get the bloody hell up! What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked.

Draco huffed and burrowed further into his sheets; "Bugger off Theo! Leave me alone!" he replied.

Theo crossed his arms on his chest; "You're acting like a teenage girl on her first break up. Merlin!" he said exasperatedly.

Draco instantly threw his covers off his body and leaped towards Theo; he dug his wand on his friend throat and growled. "You don't know what I'm feeling so you have no right to insult me!" he sneered.

Theo stared him in the eyes; "Take your bloody wand off my throat Draco, you don't want to go that far" he said.

Draco slightly staggered from his friends gaze but didn't back off.

"Seriously!?"

Both Theo and Draco turned towards the shrilly voice.

Hermione stood in the middle of Draco's room with her hands on her waist; she eyed both of her friends and raised her brow.

Draco pushed Theo away and sighed; "What are you doing here Granger?" he asked.

Theo cleared his throat and walked towards Hermione; "You talk with him, he's being a HUGE prat" he whispered.

Hermione rolled her eyes; "I'll take care of it, just calm down and sit somewhere" she replied.

Theo nodded and padded towards the tiny sitting room near the door.

Hermione watched Theo as he disappeared from the corner; she then turned to face Draco. "Is there really a need for violence Draco?" she softly asked.

Draco felt his shoulders drop in defeat and stared at his feet.

Hermione padded towards him and gently tugged his limp arm; "Draco?" she asked.

"What are you doing here?" Draco asked, deliberately ignoring her question.

Hermione studied Draco's face and replied; "Just checking if you're still alive..." she replied.

Draco huffed and walked towards his bed; he sat clumsily and buried his face in his palms. "I'm still alive I guess..." he replied.

Hermione bit her lower lip and walked towards Draco; she sat beside him and sighed. "Don't be mad at Theo, he just cares for you. He may act crude in showing it, but he does..." she explained.

"I know" Draco replied.

Hermione bumped his shoulders.

"What?" Draco asked.

Hermione smiled and bumped his shoulders again.

Draco raised his head and stared at her; "What?" he asked.

"Theo and I are planning to grab a drink; do you want to join us?" Hermione asked and smiled.

Draco raised his pale brow and huffed; "You don't drink" he replied.