Kyoya X Tamaki

"MOMMY!" Tamaki yells through the almost empty club room. "What is it Tamaki?" Kyoya reluctantly replies, grasping the bridge of his nose between his thumb and index finger. "I wanna cuddle mommy!" Tamaki whines, moving closer to Kyoya's sitting form. Kyoya's cheeks suddenly become flushed at Tamaki's words as he struggles to find his voice. "Ex...excuse me?" Kyoya stutters out failing to regain his composure. Tamaki chuckles and sits down next to a flustered Kyoya. He then pulls him close, lifting his thin legs upon his lap. "I wanna cuddle Kyoooya." Tamaki repeats cutely, flashing Kyoya his irresistible puppy dog eyes. Kyoya, managing to push back his embarrassment, sighs and wraps his arms around the blonde adolescent. Tamaki blushes and smiles widely wrapping his arms around the raven haired boy in return pulling him to his broad chest. "K...Kyoya?" Tamaki stutters out, afraid of the next words to come out of his mouth. "Yes?" Kyoya replies. "I...I love y...you Kyoya." Tamaki confesses, holding the black haired boy tighter. Kyoya smiles into the embrace and replies happily though he'd never admit it. "I love you too Tamaki." Tamaki is taken aback by his words but happily squeezes him tighter smiling brightly. Kyoya pushes him away and looks into Tamaki's violet eyes. He blushes and pushes his lips against the blonde's kissing him soft yet passionately. Tamaki's eyes widen in surprise but happily kisses back, placing his hands on either side of Kyoya's face. Kyoya's hands make there way to Tamaki's back, gently caressing it, his arms holding him close.
They reluctantly pull away from one another looking deeply into eachothers eyes. Lovingly holding eachother close they remain in the warm embrace in hopes that it never ends.

Thanks for reading Kyoya x Tamaki, my first OHSHC oneshot.
I thought I'd start with something a little more mild, more oneshots coming soon. Xo luv u guys💗(*^ω^*)