Kyoya X Hikaru (Lime)

IDK why but I kinda ship them so here ya go.
WARNING: contains some BDSM

"HIKARU GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!" Kyoya yells through the almost empty club room.

You see Hikaru decided to pull a prank in the club room, surprising yeah? No, no not at all. Without getting into details he made a mess, a HUGE mess. So as punishment Kyoya made him stay on his own and clean it all up! But little did he know the mess spread all the way to the kitchen, and boy was it bad. And here we are, Kyoya finding said mess, and he is far from happy.

"Y-yes?" Hikaru was never one to get nervous, but he knew better than to make Kyoya mad, especially when he had already crossed a line. He plays with the end of shirt, not daring to look him in the eye.

His stern voice breaks the silence. "Over." At this point Hikaru looks up at his looming figure. "What?"
Kyoya points toward the table, his stoic expression not leaving his face.
"Lean over the table." Before he has the chance to react Hikaru is forced over the table, his stomach lay flat, and his arse in the air.

A heavy blush spreads across his face at the sudden realisation of what Kyoya's about to do. "N-no what're you!"
His sentence is cut short when Kyoya hastily pulls down Hikaru's pants.
"Stop that!" Moving around he attempts to pulls his pants back up, only to have Kyoya's large hands grab his wrists.

"Behave yourself!" In reaction to his authoritative tone, Hikaru immediately ceases his actions, though continuing to whine. "The sooner you accept it the sooner it'll be over." Kyoya coos in his ear, sending a chill up Hikaru's spine. "Yes S-sir."
Kyoya couldn't help but chuckle. "So cute."

He gently caresses the smaller's arse, lulling him before delivering a harsh slap to the right cheek.
Hikaru yelps, gripping the edges of the table. A large smirk graces Kyoya's features.

He delivers another harsh slap. Hikaru whimpers, fussing slightly, unwilling to admit he's kind of enjoying it.
*slap*
another, more whimpers
*slap*
He continues til reaching ten.
Hitting one last time, harder then the rest, Hikaru yelps loudly, thoroughly embarrassed.

Kyoya steps back leaving Hikaru's pants around his ankles. Looking at him pointedly Hikaru glances back at him, flushed face, tears prickling his eyes, and his butt tanned red.

Kyoya chuckles. "Seems the kitchen isn't the only thing a mess."

Part two?
I know it's shit, I wasn't paying much attention in writing this.