Part 2

The sun was shining through the small window in the room. The window was across from the bed, causing sunlight to fall directly onto Hanji's face. She rolled over onto Levi, making him groan as he woke up. "Hanji...what the hell are you doing?" Levi tried to push her off of him, annoyed.

"Trying to get you up! Come on, we can't be late again." She spoke through her yawn. Levi threw her off of himself and onto the floor.

"Tch. Don't fucking roll on me like that again, Squad Leader." He stepped on her as he got out of bed, heading to the closet to get clothes. Just like every morning, there was a fresh pile of clothes on the desk for Hanji, along with her glasses. She smiled seeing how Levi took such good care of her, despite the rude insults and countless times of being thrown onto the floor.

"Thanks Levi...I love you..." she whispered, taking her clothes off the corner and getting dressed as well.

"Whatever Hanji. Hurry up." He grunted, his cheeks brushed with a light tinge of red as he stood against the wall. She laughed lightly, planting a small kiss on the side of his neck. "Damn it, Shitty-glasses. Are you ready yet?" Levi growled.

"Almost!" Hanji said in a sing-song voice while pulling up her hair and straightening her glasses. "Hm. Now I am!" She grinned, pulling Levi into her arms and holding his head tightly to her chest.

"Fuck it..." he hugged her back knowing it was the only way for her to eventually let him go. She snuggled her face into his soft raven hair before stepping back. He sighed and looked up at the tall woman, "Can we go yet?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. I don't know why you are so anxious about going anywhere. We don't have an expedition for a while so all we will be doing is cleaning! Then again..." she paused for a moment, "this is you, the clean freak, that we're talking about. Of course you would be excited to go and clean all day." Hanji poked Levi's side, causing him to grab her arm forcefully.

"Don't...fucking...touch me." His eyes burned deep into hers, yet she laughed and clung onto his hand.

"Come on, Levi. Let's go before you get in any more of a bad mood than you already are." And with that, she pulled him out the door.

After they finished their cleaning duties, Hanji went to check on the titan experiment. It had been a few days since she had gone back to see how it was doing. Nothing new had come up of course, so she headed to Commander Erwin's office for a report. Levi was pointlessly roaming the halls, but soon managed to run into Squad Leader.

"What happened to your play-date with the titans?" Levi stared at her, arms crossed firmly.

"Nothing new. So I decided it was about time to give a report to Erwin," she stated, attempting to walk into the office Levi was currently blocking. He moved over to stop her again.

"Tch. We had plans I thought. You could have at least let me know that you didn't want to do anything. Then I could have spent my time cleaning my office and room rather than hunting for you."

"Levi," Hanji drew out the sound of his name and she put her arms around his neck, keeping a slight distance from him, "you know I would much rather spend time with you than Erwin. Don't be so stubborn." She kissed his lips lightly, almost in a teasing sort of way, causing Levi to growl slightly. Hanji smiled and giggled. "It's not like you can stay mad at me forever" She placed her lips upon his once again, this time a little more forcefully.

Levi slowly began pulling her into the room behind them, and she shut the door with her foot. They never once broke their kiss, not even when Hanji felt herself bump into the desk. It was only a matter of minutes before she was practically laying on top of it. Levi was steadily undoing the buttons on her shirt, making her shiver. Her heart was racing and her mind was reeling. Just as she tried to rid of any thoughts of something happening, there was a thud at the door. She pulled away from Levi's lips, a trail of saliva still connecting them. Her head snapped to the side to see Erwin standing at the doorway. It was a moment of deja vu. Hanji's face turned red from embarrassment and Levi's did the same. He looked down at Hanji and quickly covered her now exposed chest from Erwin's sight with the side of her jacket. "Good morning Commander!" She said, laughing nervously.