Chapter Six // moving wt you

--

takumi and megumi aldini is shocked to find out that their friend soma yukihira is finally moving to a new place. soma texted the two saying he moved to a new place with his girl and that takumi and megumi should know in case they're visiting.

"well, he's been smitten at the girl far too long." takumi commented as he cooked something at the kitchen.

"i'm seriously happy for soma-kun to finally found someone." megumi said in a motherly toned voice.

"we should visit him again and meet the girl he's been in loved with at that apartment."

"we really should..."

//

erina's hair was pulled up to a bun, some of her hair strands sticking at her sweaty face. she finished unpacking their stuffs, soma is currently at the kitchen arranging the shelves.

boyfriend and girlfriend living together, what a concept.

erina smiled and proceeded to peer at her boyfriend and she found him so immersed at looking through labels of spices and arranging them at the top shelf. she tiptoed and hugged his backside.

"you look good in the kitchen." erina commented as she let her hands roam on his abdomen making soma gulp for air.

"you saying i look like a house husband?" soma jokingly said, turning around and letting her hug him properly.

"no you look hot." erina whispered then placed a kiss on his jawline.

"you're a tease." soma groaned.

"when we're both done we should shower together."

soma choked.

he gulped for air more and more.

and he felt hard below.

that girl is crazy.

//

soma locked the shower room door so erina wouldn't be able to enter, she's a tease and he probably didn't want to take her in the shower, he wants their first time to be as sweet as possible.

he started rubbing his scalp with the shampoo, he noticed that the shower gel erina bought is all about lavender scents, that girl...

still, he used it.

"SOMA-kun!!!"

soma grinned, how's that he locked the door! he mentally laughed but as the door slid open his laughter died down and he nervously peek at the door only to see his girlfriend glaring at him with lion eyes.

"e-erina.."

"baka i told you to wait for me!!!"

"i-i'm done now you can have the—"

she stripped!!!

she did!!!

soma averted his gaze and turned his back on her. he's dead. she'll make a prey out of him. he hates to get dominated but if it's her he doesn't mind.

"soma-kun."

he gulped one more time.

he felt her index finger ran up from his lower back to his hair and she gripped, hard. he forced himself to hold back a moan but when she pressed her voluptuous front on his back he figured he couldn't hold it in.

"don't stop your moans, dear."

"e-erina j-just.."

she kissed his shoulder.

"i want you." she mumbled. "i wanted you to touch me and love me."

she's confessing her fantasies to him and it made it harder for him to think.

"what do you... want me to do to you?" soma boldly asked.

"i want you to cook me something for dinner tonight." erina's seductive voice turned into that of a five year old.

just when he's ready...

she's a real tease.

//

after dinner both parties decided to watch a movie, soma told erina its just a horror film that wouldn't even rattle a bone out of you but erina got really scared she found herself sitting on soma's lap and burrying her face closer to his chest, soma chuckled at her.

"i want to go to bed."

soma smirked and turned the tv off. he pulled erina closer to his chest and grabbed both of her thighs, she let him walk her to their bedroom and when they're finally there, soma slowly placed erina down the bed.

he joined her seconds after..

erina hugged him..

"i love you."

"i love you too."

silence.

erina felt soma's heart beating faster.

"can we do it?"

soma pressed his lips against her hair and muttered, "do what?"

"make love to each other?"

soma turned to look at her and as he saw the expression she made which is as serious as she can ever be, he smiled.

"we don't have to rush things, erina."

"but i wanna do it with you."

"we can wait.."

"don't wanna."

"you're stubborn aren't you."

silence.

"tomorrow, i wanted to do it with you." erina mumbled.

"erina—"

"buy those c-things."

"c-things?" soma gets more and more confused every second.

"c-c-condo—"

soma reddened.

"got it!!!" he answered in a slightly loud voice.

erina giggled.

"i want you to be my first."

soma smiled once more, hugging the girl to his chest.

"i'd be honored to."