s t a r t o f s p r i n g .

previously; she smiled at yoongi, tackling him with a hug, making him fall on the ground.

-

"woah there missy, chill the fuck out." he chuckled, ruffling her hair. sunhi giggled, hugging him tightly. he then held her, making her straddle him so he can carry her.

he sat down the couch, still in between sunhi's legs. sunhi pulled out from the hug, looking at him deep in the eyes. love and passion seen through her eyes.

"you look so beautiful," he said, this time purposely saying it out loud, making red hues appear on sunhi's cheeks. she buried her face on the crook of his neck, kissing him there lightly so the boy wouldn't notice. which he didn't. "thank you," she muffled, making yoongi chuckle again. he feels so happy.

he feels so happy that sunhi's in his arms again

he feels so happy that he's be able to hug her tightly again.

he feels so happy that he could leave kisses on her forehead again.

"what's up?" he wondered why the girl was being like this, perhaps something good had happened. "mmm, nothing," she mumbles under the boy's neck, nuzzling. "are you sure?"

"yeah, but something dope as fuck happened."

"what?" he looked at the girl, pulling her out so that he could understand her more. she whined from him pulling away. "what?" he repeated the question. sunhi grinned.

"i dreamed of lyra," she said. "and it felt so real."

"really?" his eyes widened. sunhi smiled at him. "yeah," she said, nodding, confirming what yoongi had heard. something suddenly popped up sunhi's mind, making her pull away from yoongi and stand away from him. yoongi just looked at her with worried eyes. did he do something again?

"let me make something clear." sunhi took a deep breath. "d-do you still love lyra," she asked him, ready to get out of his place when he'd say the word she dreaded to hear. but yoongi didn't hesitate to say,

"no."

he stood up and pulled her back to a hug again, this time, he's sure that he won't ever let go.

-

three months later...

"sunhi-ah!" the boy called out her name, slamming her apartment door open, startling her as she was cooking

"you need to stop doing that or you'll break my door."

sunhi grimaced at yoongi.

"sorry, i'm just excited," he said, scratching the back of his neck. "you literally do that everyday," she said, shaking her head, continuing on cooking. "let's go somewhere tonight," he said, hugging her from the back. "sure, let's wait for tonight first." she giggled.

"bacon and eggs?!?" he exclaimed as he got a waft of what she's cooking, looking at them with wide eyes. his stomach grumbled, making sunhi laugh a little. "chill," she said. "with kimchi fried rice?" he looked at her, anticipating that his assumption is correct. "with kimchi fried rice." yoongi almost drooled as he thought of hit.

"thank you, sunshine."

sunhi blushed at the nickname.

-

they got inside yoongi's car, driving to whatever yoongi's going to take her.

"excited?" he looked at her at the side of his eye quickly then back at the road. "kinda." she smiled at him.

they finally arrived to their destination. it was a flower field, kinda similar to what she dreamed of months ago. the girl is now breath-taken by the view. stars filled the night sky, serving as the light for them. she then looked back at the field, seeing that there was a picnic blanked spread on one place of the flower field, with a fake candle, and a basket that's probably filled with delicious food.

"a night picnic? really yoongi?" she giggled, he just shrugged. "you know you like it, i know, i'm genius." he winked at her, making her laugh. "what a dork," she muttered under her breath.

they then proceeded to the place, sitting at the blanket.

"hoseok and jimin helped me prepare this," he said sheepishly. "i also cooked a lot," he added. sunhi's eyes widened. "you cooked?" yoongi just looked at her, pulling out an 'i'm-offended' face. "i mean, it's not a bad thing, i just wanted to try your cooking in a while now."

yoongi chuckled, ruffling her hair. he then pulled out the first dish. it was your typical dinner, meat with rice and other side dishes, the second was different kinds of fruits, and lastly, tteokbokki and sushi. two sets each. sunhi hummed as the smell hit her nose.

"smells delicious," she said. she took a piece of meat, eating it. yoongi looked at her worriedly, hoping that her reaction is somewhat good.

sunhi's face then lit up as she chewed the food. "it's so delicious!" she said, then getting some sushi, dipping it on the tteokbokki sauce. she ate it whole.

wow, her mouth is wide.

yoongi blushed at the thought, then looking away. "thank you."

they both ate their food, finishing it all up.

"you ate more than me." the boy chuckled. "um, isn't that supposed to happen anyway?"

"you're so cute," he cooed, making sunhi blush. "now for the main event!" he pulled out a box, a  rectangular one. the girl looked at him, curiosity plastered on her face. "what's that?" she asked him. he handed her the box. "it's for you, see it for yourself."

sunhi opened the box and was greeted by a necklace with a diamond pendant. sunhi pulled it out.

"it's so beautiful," she said, her eyes sparkling with the stone. "thank you."

she tried putting on the necklace around her neck. yoongi hooked it for her as he saw her struggling, making her blush for the nth time today.

"i've been working for the last two months for that," he stated as he sat back down across from her. "thank you so much, you really didn't have to," sunhi thanked him, feeling guilty. "it's worth it," he said, making her smile.

"do you know what that gemstone means?" sunhi looked at him curiously. "it means eternal love," he said, making her redder. she only nodded in response. yoongi looked up. "you see... um... hey. i've been thinking 'bout this for a while, i mean it's okay if you don't say yes, of course, i respect that but, you know, just don't-."

sunhi silenced him with a kiss.

"shut up and ask me if if i wanna be yours already," she said as she pulled away, giggling.

"oh, um, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he scratched his nape, turning redder minute by minute.

"of course. took you long enough."

it was finally the end of winter, where the icy cold season freeze the hearts of many, declaring the start of spring as their love bloomed,

and they kissed under the moonlight, enjoying each others warmth.

who knew the boy who had a very cold heart warmed up with his first love's best friend.