future parts

"Angel"male voice said it in a soft low voice but I could hear it
"Angel" "wake up my angel"
"My sweet angel wake up"
I started to open my eyes
.Where am I.
.What is this place?.
.who is calling my name?.

Before I could say anything that voice answered everything "good morning angel I'm alex do you remember me I'm your future husband and this place was supposed to be where our honeymoon. but you destroyed everthing when you left....do you think I will leave you alone no and never I would never let the girl that I dreamed about holding her every night and kissing her to anthor guy I can kill every guy in this whole world just so no guy can touch you ...you are mine only mine"

"Please let me go....you will marry my uncle daughter not me please let me live alone I don't want any guy in my life..."

"No no never I will never be any girl belongings I only belong to you and you only belong to me you are mine and i'm yours you can only think of me and I already  think of you only "

"Please let me go you are crazy I don't belong to you I belong to myself"

"NO no you belong to me and  I will show you that .
..." he then started to Remove his clothes while he is removing his clothes he is walking to me i couldn't do anything cause I was tied up in the bed

"You know what .. I wanted to take your virginity in our honeymoon in your way without forcing myself on you but I don't think it will happen  now but I don't care you are mine and it's my right to take you" he said it while I started crying and begging him to stop...