Ashton irwin. Forever and always

Chapter 4

Ashton's POV

She was cute.

"Wow". Did I really just say that out loud.

"I know she was hot" said Luke

"Dayme! Hot new girl. Hell yeah!" Said Michael.

"I'd tap that" said Calum

"Guys i have dibbs sorry, besides i saw here first" i said with a smirk.

"What, no you didn't we all just saw her at the same time" Calum said.

"Actually you know i text you guys last night about the girl i saw at work last night? that was her. So i did see her first." I said smiling and then sticking out my tongue.

"That's so not fair. But rules are rules. You go for it dude" Luke said.

"Thanks man" i said turning round and walking off.

"Dude where you going?" Michael said.

I didn't say anything i just turned around and gave them a grin and a wink. They smiled and laughed as i walked up to the building to find the new girl.

This was my only chance. I looked around and thought to myself, she'll probably be in reception to get her timetable and shit. I went with my gut and walked over to the office. Now was my chance i walked in and said hello to Sheila behind the desk, but before I could say anything the long brown haired girl turned around to walk off. I obviously didn't realise how close to her i was standing, because she crashed right into me and fell to the floor.

Lola's POV

Fuck that hurt. I whacked my head on the floor, owww. I looked up to see THAT guy looking down at me with a concerned look in his eyes.

"I, I'm, i'm so so, sorry" i mumbled getting up of the floor and wiping my trousers down i looked up at him. Damn those dimples. He handed my papers and books and bag back to me.

"No problem babe. I'm sorry too". He said gahh his voice.

I couldn't say anything. I didn't trust myself so i gave him a small thankful smile and walked off. But no, it wasn't that easy, i couldn't just embarrass myself once could i? no this is me we are talking about. I turned to look at him one last time. But when I turned back i collided with the glass doors of the reception. Great!!

"Here I'll help you, it's pull not push see. It says on the sticker here" he said smirking pointing at the pull sticker.

What was i supposed to say? 'well i didn't see the sticker because I was looking/staring at you? i decided to just thank him again and walk off. Could this day get any worse. I looked at my locker number '347'. I kept walking until I found it. I opened it and shoved all my stuff. Keeping back what I needed for the day, after looking at my timetable i had, double Creative writing, nothing, lunch, geography, double art, nothing. And then it was home time. I was happy with it i loved all these subject, i wasn't like a straight A student in all my classes but I got one or two, but i got mostly Bs which I was fine with.

It was now 8:20. I had 10 minutes before home room to kill. I looked to my left and saw him standing there looking into his locker. He was only like 4 lockers away from me. Yes!. I looked back into my locker so he didn't see me looking. I closed my locker and felt a thud either side of my head on the lockers i spun around to see a guy i had never seen before, he had dark blonde almost brown hair, brown hair and his muscles were huge. He was cute but not my type i much prefer boys with Ashton's physique.

"Hey there new girl, has anyone told you how great your ass looks in those jeans?" he said smirking.

Wow uncomfortable.

"Umm n, no but thanks, i guess".

"Yeah it's great. I mean just look at it"

He moved one hand for by my head and grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him.

I gasped and went to slap him when he grabbed my wrist, releasing my ass.

"Please, just get of me you dick"

"Excuse me, do you not know who I am? I'm Jack, schools star quarterback. You don't talk to me like that. What I want i get!" he threatened.

"But i, i don't want t..."

Before I could finish my sentence. Jack was shoved off me and Into a corner by him. Ashton.

I took that as my que to leave. I grabbed my bag and ran to home room. I got told to sit by a girl with auburn hair to her shoulders and blue eyes. She was lovely.

"Hi I'm Natalie. What's yours?" She said.

"Oh I'm in Lola nice to meet you" i said with a smile.

"First days can be scary. I'll be your new friend and take care of you okay?"

"That sounds amazing thank you so much. I could do with a friend after the start I've had."

I told her about jack and then about ashton getting him off me.

At the sound of Ashton's name her eyes hardened.

"He's bad news, okay. He's not in school as much has he should be, he is in a band and look at who he hangs out with like pink hair!"

"Why what's he done thats so bad?" i asked, i was getting really interested now.

"Nothing yet, but give it time, trust me just stay away."

"Well all i know is that he literally saved my life today, but i dunno."

She looked at my timetable, we didn't have any lessons together today unfortunately, but we did have two tomorrow. Yay.