Dreams

Lucius pov

I remember when she was pregnant with our baby girl, when i came home one day from work. I found my very pregnant wife sitting on the floor in the dining room crying. When i asked her "What is wrong my darlin?" she answered "i have a feeling something is going to happen to this baby, Luc!". i get tears to my own eyes, "Cissa, look up at me" i tell her "whe will make sure nothing happens to this baby" then she looks up at me and she nods. "MOMMY, DADDY WAKE UP" 'draco' i think 'DRACO' and i wake up to see......

Narcissa pov (same time)

When i fell asleep i was in a black room "hello" i say. "Cissy" i hear someone say back. 'wait i know that voice' "Reggie" i say "hello Cissy" he says as he walks out and i can finnaly see him. "What are you doing here Reggie you're dead?" i say he chuckles " i know that Cissy but i am here to warn you" he says 'warn me for what' "i need to warn you about you're daughter..." He says but before je can continu i interupt him "what about my daughter" i say verry worried. "Easy Cissa, let me explain you're daughter will be stollen from you but you will find her again just trust you're son" to say i was shocked would have been an understatement, then i hear it and know what Reggie told me was treu "MOMMY, DADDY WAKE UP" Draco screams at me and Luc. Then i wake up and see......

Draco pov

Mommy and Daddy where asleep but i couldn't sleep i wanted to see the baby and pretended to be asleep, i was going to sit up but i heard the window open and saw someone walk in then the man stands by my sister and graps here she stards crying so i jump up and scream "MOMMY, DADDY WAKE UP" the men looks at me shocked but continu's to walk away then mommy and Daddy wake up. The men runs out of the window and jumps on a broom and flys of. Then mommy graps me and i feel the tears rol down my cheeks, daddy screams out of the window " you made a mistake Dumbledor". "Daddy?" i ask, "yes dragon" daddy says while looking at me with tears in his eyes "is sister going to be oke" i ask him. "Yes dragon" mommy says "we will find her again" she says and we all hug and cry. Then we fall asleep.

I dream of finding my sister and making Dumbledor pay for stealing my sister.