part: 9 who is he?

Error leaves me and dream alone to introduce ourselves...
"H-hey your dream right?"
"Y-yeah...who are you? Did he already have a new victim!?"
"Hey easy there buddy I'm ok! Your ok just breath!"
*sigh*
"Ok I'm y/n and yeah im he's "victim" but don't worry I'm alright!"
"Well...nice to meet you! I'm dream!...but you already know that! Btw you know that you should escape? right?"
"Yeah i know i tried it already but he cauth me..."
"Oh ok then...how did you get in here?"
"Well i lived with my abusive dad when i desined that i had enought so i leaved to the mount ebott and next thing i know was that i layed on the flower bed. Then i started my life at the underground and everything was ok! Before...he kidnaped me..."
"Oh wow..."
"Mind to tell me your story?"
"Well ok...it all started when my brother became a bad guy. He was jealous of me beacose i was the liked one in our wold...he then become friend with error and i was friend with an ink and blue! i think you know them?"
"Yes!"
"Well me, ink and blue became star sanses and we were saviors of every au that was on danger! Well i dont know what happened but our group started to break and we weren't hero's anymore and many of aus ended up getting ereased and then we losed our hope and then we were easy victims to error or nightmare..."
"W-wait nightmare?"
"Y-yes he's my brother what about him? Do you know him?"
"Well we met once...so i don't know him that well...mind telling me more about him?"
"W-well he was jealous of me and then he eated bad apples to come stronger...and yes it did made him stronger but it did have a lot of side effects and it made him bad... then we were good and bad...i was good who made all the good dreams and he was bad who made all the nightmares..."
"Ok what does he look like?"
"Well he's like sans and slender at the same time! He's like sans but he's fully Black, he have tentacles and he's melting? Why?"
"Nothing spesial"
"Oh ok..."                

Ok ok ok ok i know its short and crappy in every way but hey its a part right? Well you can hate me i deserve it ;-; and more about my phone...i was buying new phone but things didn't work soo now i don't have a new phone...  ;-; i still have all the problems in my phone but i just can't buy new cause...things...sooo i try to get more space somewhere but it might be a bit hard...so many of the parts don't have any kind of a picture...but i still might be on break sometime...cause my live is only stress and depression so i handle my things and come back? Ok? Good! Next part: ?