*Shivaay at City hospital/broken into her arms *

Every day anii used to take care of shivaay who was in a pool of guilty n used to drink every day . Seeing him working hard even he used to stay in office at night as anii gave him a lot of works but anii used to stay with him even he sleeps on her lap ,anii didn't say him anything cause she know that he was suffering. She even post him as her personal assistant not an ordinary staff, thus they work in the same cabin. He even try to ask for forgiveness but anii used to ignore him which make him feels bad . Days passed like that .
Around 2 weeks after
Night
Oberoi Mansion
Shivaay was in the pool of guilt thinking of his : moms , brothers especially his lady love anii while Tanya try to seduce him but he got angry n . He just went to the club n started drinking madly as he was over-drunk as it was his daily routine when anii n others left him . Khanna went to pick him up . Once he reached home, he started vomiting blood n fall unconsious n was whispering anika's name , Khanna became tensed, drove him to the hospital. There he was treated in the emergency VIP room while he called anii.
Oberoi farmhouse
Everyone was doing their respective works when anii's phone rings .
Khanna- hello ma'am it's me ( tensed )
A- what happened?? Is shivaay fine ?? Y did u call me at this late hour ??
K- ma'am voo ... shi...vaayyy siirr !( Stammering)
A- kya hua shivaay ko ?? Vo thik to hainn na?? Plzz tell me , I'm getting worried. ( Fear , tears)
K- ma'am shivaay sir is in city hospital ( in one go )
A- what shivaay?? What happened??
K- ma'am come here first then i told u .
She rushed down to the hall n told
them :
A- guys mujhe jana hainn shivaay hospital mein hain !! ( With tears )
Omru - bhabi, he doesn't relate to us so we don't care if he lives or dies .
Before he complete the last word, a slap landed on his face by anii .
A- not one word anymore, what ever he did with me i don't care i can never forgive him but i can't see him in painn! N what about u om ,he was with u in ur every steps how could u think like this?? I don't have time to discuss with u , I'm going to shivaay who is my first priority now.
Maa , u won't go ?
P- naii mujhe is ke pass naii jana
A- bari-maa app??
J- mein bhi naii
A- dadi app bhi ?
D- hainn
A- how could be soo mean the shivaay who has done a lot for u, this family, who could u ? Anyway I'm going,jis co ana hain vo asack ti hainn , City hospital.
Saying this she went but omru,jhanvi, pinky n dadi feel bad n went behind her. After one hour of driving she finally reached there .
Meanwhile in hospital
Doc- he is not responding to our treatment,he is just whispering a name .
K- kiska name ???
Doc- something like aniii, plz get her quick maybe after meeting her,he will respond our treatment. He is in a very critical condition plz tell her to hurry.
K- anika ma'am ( whisper but the doctor heard )
Just then anii reached in the hospital like a storm n went to the receptionist with tears flowing in her eyes remembering their beautiful moments.
A- shivaay! Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Which room ??
Recep: 235 right corridor n turn to the left.
A- thank u
She run through the corridors n was bumping into many people in haste .
A- Khanna, what happened to shivaay???
Before he could reply the doctor come outside when he saw anii he told her before he could say something to her she ask him as he came out :-
A- doctor shiv...shivaay kaise hainn?? Kya hua isse ?? Vo thik to hain naa?? Kya main ouse mil sack ta huh plzz ???( With tears )
Doc- calm down mrs anika
A- how do u know my name ??
Doc- mr Oberoi is taking ur name continuously n he is not responding to our treatment also he is in a critical condition as he is continuously vomiting blood in unconscious state plzz come.
She rushed inside n her heart felt bad seeing his condition ( having dark circles,he looks pale ,the drip in his hands , many machines was attached to him , there was blood coming out from his mouth n was on his cloth, his 3 pieces suit). She approached him n hold his hand tightly, carresses his face n hairs , peck his forehead n then kiss his hands she wipes the blood n ask one of the nurses:-
A- excuse-me may i get a dress to change him plz ??
N- sure ma'am just wait .
She went to fetch the cloth n anii sat besides him n was crying , when her tears fall on his check n he started responding to their treatment, the machines started to work n stop throwing blood. She looked at the doctor who also looked at her n said :-
Doc-we doctors don't believe in miracles but it happens . Ur love is so powerful n strong .
Anii went into a deep thoughts but it was broken by the nurse .
N- ma'am here u go .
A- thank u
She opened his shirt buttons n was shocked to see burns marks , she hold his wrist n she saw cuts , she started crying n hugged him tightly. After sometime she pulled herself out of the hug n composed her self . She removed the shirt carefully to don't hurt him as he had drips in his hand . She finally changed him,she kissed his forehead n went out as the doctor instructions as they had to check him , know the reason/cause of vomiting blood. She went out n say omru,dadi, pinky n jhanvi. She was happy at least they still care but feel bad as no one asked her what happened to him , is he fine or not ?? Sometimes after the doctor came out with a disappointing face . Anii approched him n ask worrying:-
A- kya hua shivaay ko ?? Y was he vomiting too much blood ??
Doc- he had severe gastritis it happens when people drinks too much alcohol n whenever he would drink alcohol, his condition would became like that n seems that he is very guilty about something. He needs proper care,love , peaceful environment. Don't give him stress. That's it just take care he will get discharged tomorrow afternoon as he is under observation. One people have to stay with him tonight.
A- but he doesn't even like to drink but excessed how could this ??
But Khanna reply:-
K- anika ma'am vo , jab se ap gaie hainn , shivaay sir used to go in clubs n drinks , he is so guilty ma'am.
Anii was feeling bad n tears was flowing down form her cheecks even the other famjly members n she rushed to his room where shivaay was semi-consious because of the effects of sedatives , he could hear what people r saying. She went to buy water when she came she saw every one in shivaay's room she felt happy but not for longer. Just then they sensed some behind them , they saw anii, before she could see something pinky say her :-
P- u were not here that's y we came her .
A- hmm , vaise ajj raat kaun rehegi??
Om- bhabi he is nothing to us , we don't have any relation to him , he is just a stranger we r not going to stay, I'm going for n exhibition tomorrow n i need a healthy sleep .
A- om!! ( Shouted )
R- n bhabi i have to go to college, I'm also going .
P- I'm not going to stay because I'm tired n I'm going. I'm nothing to him
J- hainn main bhi thak gaii main jarahi huh . Mummyji also need rest .
P- r hainn anika u r not going to stay here , come with us .
Saying this she grabbed anii hand started to move but anii didn't move a bit like she is frozen.
P- kia karahi huh , kyu naii arahi hainn ??
A- I'm sorry maa but I'm not coming with u . Kyu ki shivaay is my responsibility n I'm going to stay with him tonight , main ouse ki bivi huhh yeh meri zimedari hainn .
P- what ever he did with u ,u still take care of him ?? U still admit ur self as his wife ?? The pain he gave u
A- I don't care about my pain, maine ouse sacha pyar kia hainn, kia tha ,hainn r hamesha karti rahugi . Main ouse dard main naii dekh sackti.
I'll always stay by his side for what ever he did , main janti huh ki ouse ne mera saath jo kuch bhi kia main ouse maaf naii karsack ti huh par kya karou main ouse dard main naii dekh sackti huhh?!!!
P- tumhe jo karna hain karo main jarahi huh? ( She went out angrily)
Every one went out , went near shivaay n hold his hand tightly kiss his hairs, forhead, cheecks, hands n his chest . There was dried tears on his checks anii wiped it n kiss him again.

Shivaay pov .
Meri maa has no time for me ,she always said that im is "herra beta" par ajj she don't have time for me. When i was a child when ever i was ill she used to stay with me, don't sleep all night but ajj??
Bari-maa has always loved as omru she also used to stay with me but !!!
Omru used to get tensed even i used to get fever, a small headache but ajj ?
R anii, meri anii has taken my side even i forcefully married to her , don't know how many insults,words but still , i don't deserve u anii u r so precious, selfless. I love u .
He let a small sob coming out when anii looks towards him as she rested her head on his hand . She made him drink some water n he ask her :-
S- why was i vomiting blood?? What happened to me anii!?? ( Worried, tensed )
A- shh shup hojayeh shivaay, nothing happened to u , just like that okk!! Now lay down n sleep u need rest .
S- omru hasn't come??( Sadly )
Anii face fell down n told shivaay:
A- nothing, om have to go to exhibition n ru college that's y . ( Trying to avoid eye-contact because he will know that she is lying)
S- jab jhoot bolna naii ati to pher kyu bolrahi huh?
A- shivaay mainn ..
S- i know anii that they don't want to stay with me after all i deserve this.
He started crying,anii just hug him while he hug her back tightly by hiding his face in her crook of neck n sobbings badly. Anii felt back but try to console him, she carresses his hairs n rubs his back . She remembers the doctor words " don't let him stress him too much"
She pulled her self out of the hug n kiss his forehead.
A- shhh , bohat hogaya now sleep , u need rest .
She made him lay on the bed , n he make a place for her she was shocked n ask him:
A- shivaay what is this ??
S- u won't sleep beside me?? ( Sad face but with a hope )
Seeing bim like this anii melt down n remember his condition n nodded "yes" through tears . She layed beside him while he put his head on her chest, hug her by waist protectively n put one of his feet on her legs n started to sleep . Anii pulled the duvet on them , carresses his hairs,n peck his forehead . He sleep peacefully in her arms/embarce. Anii couldn't sleep thinking of his state . Later she also went into a slumber not to deep . At night shivaay wake up which disturb anii sleep, she looked at him n saw him in tears. She cupped his face n ask.
A- what happened shivaay??
S- nothing just a night mare! U r okk na??
A- main thik huh , come on have some water u will feel better.
She makes him drink it n made him lay down again. He went into anii arms/ embrace where she found peace,anii pat his back n caresses his hairs making him feels more better . She didn't sleep the whole night as he was scared .

Precap: anii in Oberoi Mansion for the sake of shivaay

Guys sorry for late update. Just support me plzz votes n comments.
Long chapter for u (2089 words)
Love u all ❤️💯💯🔥🔥😍😍😘😘