3

... Vocals, yes! One of my 3 favorite classes. I thought to myself (A/N favorite 3 classes are Rap, Dance, and Vocals. After those 3 it's Gym surprisingly.)

I run to the vocals classroom and warm up my voice.

After a few minutes, the teacher and other students came in.

I see we have a new student, please introduce yourself and sing something, it can have rap in it too. The vocal teacher said, I introduced myself and chose to sing Airplanes (A/N- No, not the one by J-Hope LOL)

Pretend it's the whole song and it's a girl.

That was amazing! I heard my teacher say as all the students clapped.

Next up, BTS! 

I saw the boys come up and perform one of their own songs? It's called Anpanman

When J-Hope went to rap, I could have sworn he winked at me.

Good job as always boys, next up... Got7! The teacher called.

They were performing their song Just Right. It was cute.

I was standing in the front and they kept coming up to me and doing boyfriend-like gestures. And me... Well I just kept blushing.

Blackpink, you're next! My teacher called. 4 girls came to the front and waved at me, then they sang what I'm guessing is their song called Boomboyah.

I clapped at the end.

That's all for today class, go get a break and then head to your next class. My vocal teacher said.

I nodded and went to meet up with my 3 groups of friends, the 14 boys and the 4 girls. They were all at my locker, when I got there, they all showered me with compliments.

Thank you guys, but I really wasn't that good. I said. They kept on arguing with me on that until the bell rang and we left for our next class... Rap.