~Chapter 33~

5 days have gone. 5 days of living my days to the fullest with the boys before I go. Tomorrow was the day where I leave them behind.

I packed all my stuff.

'Y/n? Are you sure you want to do this?' Tae asks.

'Yes I'm sure. I packed all my stuff. Tomorrow is the day where I go. I'm glad all of you understand that I want to start over.'

'Ok. I'll see you later. Remember that we were going out for a few hours later.'

'Yes I know. I'll just check that I packed everything,' I reply.

My packing is just the worse. Well it is difficult for someone in a wheelchair. Maybe I should ask Chae-yeon to help me.

'CHAE-YEON! CAN YOU HELP ME FOR A BIT!' I shout. Not long after she arrived.

'Yes? What do you need help with?'

'Can you pack this properly for me? It's difficult for me,' I say pointing at my suitcase.

'Oh? You are going somewhere? I should really be going with you,' she says but still starts packing it.

'No no. It's fine. I already looked for someone else to help me. I want to move on so I want to leave everything behind,' I say and then go looking through all my draws to see if I forgot something.

'Oh ok. I understand. When are you going?'

'Tomorrow.'

'Ok.'

I checked everything and after I couldn't find anything else I asked her to close it.

I decided to go to the backyard to where the roses were.

I looked at the red roses and I decided to pick a few. I didn't care about the thorns. They didn't hurt anymore.

After I was done I went back inside and looked for a vase to put them in. I took them to my room and put them on the draws that were opposite my bed.

'Y/N! GET YO ASS DOWN HERE! WE ARE GOING!' Tae shouted up the stairs.

'COMING!'

'There you are. Now lets goooo,' Hoseok exclaims.

'Y/n? Why are your hands bleeding?' Jin asks.

'Oh. Whoops. I picked a few roses so I guess I forgot that I was bleeding,' I say.

'You know that you shouldn't pick roses with your bare hands. Now go to the kitchen. I'll clean them up,' Jin says pushing me to the kitchen.

After about 10 minutes of cleaning up my hands we finally left.

We went to a little market and hung out there for a bit.

They were all so happy. I wanted to be like this forever.

I decided to go a bit on my own around the market. I went around and then I saw a poster on a window. I went closer and then I saw who was on it. It was a wanted poster. It was of me. I thought I escaped them. I guess I thought wrong.

I turned around and tried to get away as fast as possible but it was quite difficult with a wheelchair.

I finally got back to where I left the boys.

'Y/n! Where were you? We were looking for you,' Namjoon says.

'We need to go back home. Now,' I say and then turned to go back home. They followed me and then I felt someone start pushing me.

We quickly got home and then I wanted to go upstairs to my room but Jimin was holding onto my wheelchair.

'Why did we have to go all of a sudden?'

'I saw a wanted poster of me. I thought I escaped them but I guess not. We will not go outside anymore. Not even tomorrow like how we planned. We will only go outside to take me to the airport. Ok? Got it?' I say.

'Really? There was a wanted poster of you?'

'Yes there was.'

'Oh Ok. And sure we'll do it like that. If that's how you want it,' Kookie says.

'Ok good. Now I'll go to my room now. I want to listen to music and cuddle with Silver for a bit. If I don't come downstairs when you shout me it's because I'm listening to music and or I fell asleep,' I say and then go up the stairs to my room.

I tried my best to get from my wheelchair onto my bed. I had to use a lot of energy. I eventually got on it.

I took my phone and headphones and put my music on shuffle. I called Silver over to lay down next to me.

JIMIN'S POV

We had to suddenly go home because of the wanted poster Y/n saw in town.

I guess it was from our "boss". I really hate him and I hate that he tricked us. I tricked us all along.

Y/n went to her room to relax a bit and I was becoming sad because tomorrow Y/n was leaving to go somewhere. She didn't want to tell us.

I went to the dance studio and decided to dance for a bit.

I decided to do a freestyle to "Five more hours"

I put the music on and soon I got lost in it.

I really didn't want Y/n to go but if that's what she wants then I'll let her go.

As I finished my last step I fell to the floor exhausted.

I soon felt a towel on my. I looked up and I saw Tae standing above me.

'What did you dance to?'

'Five more hours. You walked in at the right time,' I say slightly laughing a bit at the end.

'Yeah I did. Also I wanted to talk to you about Y/n,' he says. I sit up and look at him.

'Go ahead.'

'Don't you think Y/n seems a bit off? I mean she isn't normally this active. Not even when we were younger. Ok maybe a bit more but now she is way more active and wants to do a lot more with us. Also the drawings she has been drawing. They seem off. I don't know. It could just be me.'

'No no. I completely agree. But like I can understand why she wants to hang out with us a lot more seeing as she wants to move on and move away. I can understand that she wants to have a lot of fun and see us happy and stuff. But then again it seems off because as you know she did say that she wants to forget her past and doing all this will just make her remember us more. And yeah I agree with her drawings and stuff. They do seem off. Like one of her drawings that she did with the girl lying on the floor she saw it as a goodbye but I thought of it differently. And then her new drawing also seems very very off. It somehow doesn't connect,' I say.

'Yeah that's what I thought about her drawings too,' Tae says.

'TAE! JIMIN! GET READY FOR BED. IT'S LATE!' Jin shouted.

'Well I guess we have to go now. Cya tomorrow,' Tae says.

'Cya.'

I went to my room and had a quick shower.

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling for a bit before I started to feel sleepy.

A/n

Two chapters in one day. I swear I have so many ideas of how this should finish and honestly I think i might be able to post another chapter today xD

Only one-two chaps left and then this story is finished and I can concentrate on my other story.