Confusion

Marinette's POV:
"What just happened!?" I said in my head.
My mind can't even process what just happened. FIRST cat noir showed up out of no where, then he kisses me and runs off!? I cant today!
It's to late to jump and go after him, I Better get to bed before anything else happens.
In thought.

Adrien's POV:
"I cant believe what just happened!" I said out loud
"Why did I kiss her on the cheek?! I mean it's not like I didn't want to! I MEAN no NO NO NO Adrien snap out of it! You like ladybug! But ladybug doesn't have feelings towards chat noir but Marinette seems...like a better option. She's kind, sweet, funny, amazing, and mostly beautiful. WAIT WHAT! No no NO Adrien get ahold of your self!" I said in thought while running from roof to roof of buildings. "Well bye bye ladybug and hello to Marinette!" Plagg said in my head. "Oh shush" I said out loud. A click happened and I whirled around to see Nathalie "Adrien you need to quiet down your father is sleeping" she said quietly but sternly as if he was being punished. "Right..." she nodded of approval and left shutting the door behind her, "do you think That was Marinettes first kiss?" Said my kwami popping from my pocket. "No plagg she's a very beautiful women and I bet she had many boyfriends...WAIT WHY AM I-" I got cut off by plagg's little paw "hush kid you don't wanna wake your father up he'll be extremely mad" he said. "Fine I'm going to bed..." and walked over to my bed with dizziness and tired on my shoulders, I face planted on to my bed and grabbed for the warmth of the whole bed to keep me warm and comfortable, I closed my eyes and drifted into darkness.

Alya's POV:
"What.did.i.just.witness." She said looking awe struck at what she just saw. "I can't believe the hero of Paris just kissed my best friend!?" She said aloud. 'Maybe it's something else?' She said in thought. She rushed home whilst watching the video still in shock, she opened the door quietly. She sat on the couch watching the video over and over again, she couldn't believe it! Her best friend was!- she passed out on the couch due to excitement.

Hawkmoth POV:
"Ah so that's who you are..." "I'm coming for you sooner or later..."

♣️
♥️
♣️
♥️