Top 10 Anime Betrayals

"Hey, Virgil?" Patton said, sitting on a barstool by the kitchen counter. Logan was sitting next to him, and Roman and Virgil pretended to not notice how the nerd let Patton hold his hand.

"What?" Virgil asked, currently walking over to the kitchen counter to sit on it because sitting on things that aren't supposed to be sat on is fun. Roman was leaning against the wall, watching the group.

Patton had a mischievous glint in his eyes, which worried Virgil because that was very uncommon for the dad friend. "The floor is lava." He exclaimed, proud to already be sitting.

The theatre geek immediately jumped on the kitchen counter that the emo was planning to sit on. Logan continued reading and eating Crofters, ignoring the game in general.

Virgil... well, Virgil dropped to the floor and lied face down. "I crave death." He stated with a deadpan expression.

"Son, no-" Patton pouted. The emo stood up and sat on the back of the couch.

"Dad, yes." Virgil replied, smirking before getting an idea. "Fine, I'll do it this time."

Patton's face lit up at the response. "Okay!" He pulled Logan into the center of the room as the flamboyant boy followed, and Virgil sluggishly to them. "The floor is lava!" He exclaimed once more, rushing to the barstool and perched ontop of it.

Logan normally headed over to the seat and sat down, still engrossed in his book. Virgil quickly followed Roman went to the backside of the kitchen counter. Once the prince-like character got to safety, the emo pushed him off and took his place. "The empire has fallen once more!"

Logan chuckled at his joke, as the dad friend looked as if he was confused if he should laugh too or scold him. Roman, on the other hand, was acting out a very dramatic death.

"I'm melting, I'm melting! Why? Tell Virgil-" He screamed before pretending to collapse on the floor.

All three sat in silence, staring at Roman's 'dead corpse' before bursting out into laughter.  "Roman, buddy, the game's over." Patton said, lending a hand to help him up.

Roman graciously took it and brushed himself off before grinning. "End scene."