Um... Rant-ish?

Hey guys. I'm in a pretty bitter mood right now, after what just happened. Yes, it's about the Beatles.

My sister said that the Beatles are annoying.

I could've belted her.

She's been obsessed with that musical thing called Hamilton lately. It's cool and all, but after she started talking about it so much, it pissed me off. And still does. And she wants me to listen to the soundtrack, which I don't want to do cuz... I'm not interested. And she won't accept that. I love the Beatles with all my heart, but I've learned not to talk about it too much in mixed company, y'know? But she doesn't do the same- she just talks on and on and on and on and on and on about it. I want to tear my hair out about it. 

And today she was doing the same. And I'm like, "Hey, it's getting really annoying. Wouldja knock it off?"

And she said, "The Beatles are annoying."

In a regular circumstance, I'd leave it be and tell myself, They don't know the value of their music. They're missing out on something.

But the thing is, me and my sister grew up with the Beatles. We were the two biggest Beatle fans. It was a thing that bonded us together. The thing that we could both talk about, both relate to.

But now she doesn't like them anymore.

How the hell can I deal with this? It really hurts me. Do I just sorta drift away from her? Do I just not talk to her? 

Sorry about the rant, guys. I needed to vent it out somewhere. Promise there won't be too many of these in the future.