[A/N]

- from my quotev acc. updates will go to quotev first !! -

I, the almighty maestroque is publishing a story again? After deleting all stories that I wrote (which weren't many tbh) and waiting like fifty bajillion years, I'm publishing a story? After basically ghost-writing a bunch of things I trashed?

And a story on Hetalia, something that I'm not incredibly into?

Man, I'm writing a death sentence for myself lmao.

I used to be into Hetalia-- more specifically, the characters like, uh, the magic trio. Nordics. Those dorks. Now, I'm just kind of into nothing but!!! I will try.

Please don't expect daily updates, as I'm awful with that.

Expect something like yearly updates lmaoo

I really would appreciate it if you could give me any constructive criticism on my story and help me a bit with character portrayal as I basically forgot most of my Hetalia knowledge, oops-

-and i also apologize if you don't like how i portray the mc. however, i will not change the fact that i have some kind of characteristics set out for the mc in advance because that's how i am. i honestly can't write a character with no personality, that'd be awful ;w; i'll try not to make their personality incredibly obvious-- like having the mc clearly outgoing or one of those common introverts or anythin'

--------------------------

Hetalia © Himaruya Hidekaz

Artwork © Someone's (If you find the artist of this piece please inform me. If you are the artist and wish for the artwork to be taken down, I will gladly do so. Apologies, I couldn't find the artist of this ;;)

You © You

My Writing © Me

Ideas © Me, though inspired by all the other fanfics I've read, I guess?? There's also this one really cool quiz that did also kind of inspire me.