chapter 4

(zafira's p.o.v)

i woke up to the blaring tone of 'palaye royale- dont feel quite right' meaning paul's ringing me.i sighed heavily before blindly reaching over and grabbing my phone and swiping answer ''what the hell do you want?''i asked grumpily i heard him belt out a laugh on the other end making me scowl ''someones grumpy.....anyway where are you remember you have school in 2 hrs?''he said i sighed ''i wont be home till after school because im in settle and carlos and jamie are hungover ....by the way i have some news when i get home?''i said looking at andy who was still asleep with his head on my stomach and his arms wrapped securely around my waist i ran my fingers through his hair ''ok see ya later and im taking the twins out till you get back''he said ''fine but you better take care of them otherwise i'll break your manhood and shove it down your throat making sure you cant have anymore whores around''i threatened i heard him gulp and i can imagine holding his balls protectively i also heard laughter so i assume the guys heard ''got it bye sis''he said in a squeaky voice making me smirk ''bye man whore''i said before hanging up 

''who was that?''i heard andy ask making me jump as i thought he was still asleep ''it was my brother''i said getting my heart to calm down he chuckled ''and why were you threatening him?''he asked laughing ''he's taking the kids out and i dont think pauls mature enough to protect them let alone himself.''i said rolling my eyes before checking the time i felt myself panic before scrambling myself to get up ''sorry andy i gotta get the other two up we've only got an hr before we have to leave for school.''i said grabbing my phone he pouted at me making my heart skip a beat i rolled my eyes before pecking his lips and turning to leave only to be pulled back making me yelp and giggle before he crashed his lips to mine turning it into a make out session a he moved down to my neck and found my soft spot before marking me making me moan before i pecked his lips and marked him myself i sighed before pecking his lips ''andy-peck-i-peck-really-peck and giggle-have-peck-to go-peck''i said while he pecked my lips he groaned before letting me get up. 

i quickly scrambled up again before he could pull me down and chucked him my phone ''put your number in while i go wake the other two and change.''i said as not a question but a demand he raised his eyebrow at me but nodded anyway as i closed the door and walked back to my room.unlocking the door i made sure to slam it open startling the two awake as they both screamed and carlos fell of the bed before they groaned clutching there heads i skipped in smiling really big ''gooood morninggg''i sang while grabbing my clothes and a towel jamie slowly sat up and carlos got back on the bed ''whats got you so cheerful?''he asked as i handed them some Advil and water ''i'll tell you in the car. but you have to get up we've got an hour before we leave.''i said before walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

i sighed softly tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear and put my earrings in finishing of my look as carlos finished his shower and stepped out the bathroom and jamie was finishing her makeup ''i'll be back in a minute guys.''i said getting confused looks of them before i left to go get my phone of andy. when i arrived at his room i knocked and heard shuffling before the door opened and i was faced with jinxx and ashley and they were both smirking i laughed before pushing past them when i saw ashley wiggle his eyebrows i saw andy sitting on the coach with both our phones in hand wearing ripped skinny jeans,a batman shredded t-shirt,a leather jacket and black boots. i climb over the coach and lay against his side after giving him a peck and grabbing my phone seeing that he put his contact as my batman with a heart and world emoji.

i sighed seeing the time i had to leave ''i gotta go to school''i said with a frown he looked sad for a minute before he cheered up and got a mischievous glint in his eye ''you go to La Push High right?''he asked i nodded suspiciously ''why?''i asked amused at the child like innocence on his face ''nothing...i'll see you soon.''he said i pulled my legs of the coach and stood up after returning andy's grin i bent down and kissed him enjoying the cold feeling of his lip ring and the smoothness of his wet lips ''bye.''i whispered looking him in the eye he smiled ''bye''he said kissing me one last time i waved to the rest of the band that had congregated in here during the time i was here , they eagerly waved back and CC even jumped up and hugged me ''BYE!!''he practically screamed in my ear i laughed softly before leaving and heading back to my room.

i walked back into my room and made sure we had everything and put it in the car and leaving a tip in the draw for the cleaners before checking out leaving a tip for the rest of the staff. i looked back at the hotel in the side mirror smiling and biting my lip i heard a throat be cleared stopping my thought of andy and turned to see jamie crossing her arms and carlos leaning in the middle both looking at me with expecting faces simultaneously they said with serious faces ''spill!'' making me sigh and begin to tell them about last night and i didn't miss the chance to tease them about them drunk talking giggle fest but i also caught their surprised expressions before they filled with mischief and since they know about the supernatural because i saved them from vampires i told them about imprinting on andy which defiantly surprised them as well as when i said that he was OK with me having kids.     

please vote or comment i really wanna know what u guys think like should i continue? is it even good? should i stop writing? let me know what u think xx