0.1 that's if she's into girls

A/N
I can't really write so this is probably really shit so Yeah but I do appreciate reads thanks-Daniel

Unedited

Dodie's P.O.V
"Omg this dress is so pretty.and those shoes with it.yass and red lipst.. are you even listening to me Dodie" Daniel,my best friend since we were toddlers said so enthusiastically while sitting on my bed."Yeah yeah.Lipstick dress shoes all that jazz I heard you Daniel.I just can't focus I need your help picking out an outfit for tomorrow I need to look decent for the first day of school I heard there is going to be a new girl in our year." I admit I am pretty excited to meet her because I've been single for forever and if she was nice I think I could just maybe have a chance.Thats if she's into girls.

"Well I think this dress with this.. where is it shīt Dodie clean your room up god dammit I can't find anything.Wait I think I see them.Yes thats it found them with these sandals."Dan said while holding up my white and mustard dress with my worn out mustard swade sandals.Wow I had to buy more shoes all of them are starting to wear out."Oh good idea Dany these look cute enough to show off.Of anyone even notices me."I said getting frustrated trying to find what color lipstick would look nice with it and rooting through my makeup seeing what I'd wear.Daniel could obviously see the frustration because he soon started to tell me what to do."Okay so 1.You always look cute with that little aesthetic you have going on." I giggled at this remark because  he was so right when we go shopping I have what aesthetic I'm buying for." 2.Honey they will all notice you with your fabulous aunturage of one.Wow now that I say it we need more friends.Correction you need more friends.""Excuse me Daniel James Howell but who are these other friends your stuffed toys." We both giggled at this and I kinda snorted while I was mid giggle."Wtf was that.I didn't realize Peppa pig lives bed here""You better stop with those sarcastic remarks or I'll knock you out"Oh what with your amazing strength" We had always been like this very close we do nearly everything together He practically lives here.Mom was always fond of him and how he doesn't care what people think of him.Mother has the same opinion too. "It's on"I said whilst jumping on him on the bed lightly punching his shoulders."Bring it.Never mind stop I don't want any bruises on show I'll ruin my look."Dan batted his eye lashes while saying that.

"Anyway who is this new girl going to be do you know dan." Even though I heard about her Dan always new what was going on in the real world he was addicted to social media so he new all the useless gossip."Here I'll check Undercover that always has the school gossip someone's got to know who she is."

"Oooo Dodie come look I think I found an article from an anonymous writer saying that they are pretty sure it's going to be Jessie Paege" the second he said this I threw my blusher pallet (a/n I haven't a clue about makeup so yeah if I say weird åss things I'm sorry) on to the floor and ran.I probably need to get a new one,I'll just ask to go shopping with Daniel this weekend I'm sure Mom and mother wouldn't mind."Oh holy shīt her coming to our school.breath.breath dodie it's okay." "Dodie why do you talk out loud a lot." Dan looked kind of amused by my hyperventilating. "D-dan go on to Jessie's Twitter...NOW."I don't know why I shouted but I was getting all excited.I don't normally go crazy over things but Jessie Paege is like amazing.Its not like I'm fantasizing over some douche bag named Tod who walks around with his trousers falling off that uses cheesy pick up lines.Its god damn Jessie Paege."Okay One minute Dodie I need to login to my account" "@imthegaybestfriend wow what a username Dany boy" okay I admit that is a funny name but come on you can't not mock someone for that name. "You shut the fūçk up if you want to see Jessie's twitter" Daniel said sounding like half serious and half joking but I didn't want to risk it so I kept quite. "Okay here it is just need to scroll through because she's posted a lot this week...aghh here we go the start of the week I said hoping to find clues "I'm moving for a few months maybe years I can't stay in La with him" I was curious to what she meant as I continued to read aloud. "Everyone's asking why I'm moving here it goes...My boyfriend of 4 years broke up with me when I came out as bisexual to him so I'm moving to get away from him because he just brings me down." "Oof I feel sorry for her Dodie don't you" "Yeah I do" I said in a dazed tone finding the next tweet. "I'm not saying where exactly but yes I'm moving to England because it's far away and I'll be starting a new school." I had almost forgotten she was the same age as us..wow she was 17 I totally forgot.
Maybe I have a chance even if I am a loser.
Yeah I could have my chance

A/N sorry for the short chapter I can't really write that well so if it accidentally goes between different p.o.v's or third person I'm so sorry but anyway I appreciate people who would take time to read it because I worked hard on it-Daniel