Part 1

The Mysticons were in Necrafa's old lair fighting Proxima when the mask had turned her evil.

" Come on Proxima we don't want to hurt you", said Arkayna as she was dogging one of Proxima's attack.

" yeah she's right" yelled out piper as she leaps away from a monster.

" we never meant anything to happen", said Em shielding herself

" Yeah your part of the sisterhood," said Zarya as she was going to blast a monster

. " Then why did I feel betrayed by my friends", said Proxima. Arkayna bit her lip afraid to respond. " he... you're too afraid to respond and I guess I have to teach you a lesson". Proxima raised her staff and chanted these words quietly.

"Thoughts, Beliefs, Ideas, , Truths, Images. All of those you hold on tightly. What now I just mention you will release". She whispers friends, family, me, being a mysticon.

She points the staff at Arkayna. " Say goodbye to your precious memories Arkayna". Everything felt like it was in slow motion for Arkayna. " Noooo" she heard someone scream it was Zarya. She jumped right in front of her.

Zarya fell a few feet away from Arkayna de transformed. " Zarya" screamed.

" Oh my Goblin" said Em. Arkayna just stood their speechless. She couldn't believe that her sister had sacrificed her self. Proxima got angry and started blasting the mysticons.

" I'll get Zarya while you guys escape" said Arkayna. Em and Piper nodded and bolted towards the exit. Arkayna dogged the blasts picked up Zarya and ran to her Griffin Izzy.

Zarya was laying down on the couch with Choko resting on top of her. The rest of the gang was around her waiting for her to wake up. Em noticed that Arkayna was in a really terrible mood. She placed her arms on her shoulder "hey... everything is going to okay".

" I just can't stop thinking that this was all my fault". Said Arkayna

" You couldn't have know that Zarya could have done that," said Piper " she's always been a bit unpredictable"

" yeah I guess your right, I just wonder what memories did she lost," said Arkayna

" Probably just her memories of being a mysticon," said Piper.

" I hope so," said Arkayna. They heard Zarya moan. Zarya slowly sat up and rubbed her head.

" ugh... where am I" said Zarya.

"You're ok," said Arkayna happily as she hugged Zarya. Zarya pushed her away.

" Do I know you people?" said Zarya as she looked at them.

" oh no," said Arkayna

" Looks like this is more serious than we thought," said Em.

" Zarya," said Piper with a sad voice.