Part 4

"Z-Zarya," said Piper.

" What no this... this can't be true," said Em.

" Why did you attack us," said Arkayna.

"You're asking me why did I attack you" Zarya laughs a bit. " You were the ones that called her over to help you destroy this place". Everyone stood there in silence.

" Where did you get that from we're actually....." piper got caught off.

" Zarya" yelled Proxima as she appears a few feet behind her. Proxima raises her star and blasts Em, Arkayna, and Piper a few feet back so they can hit the wall. Before Em could go unconscious she throws a tracker orb to Zarya without her noticing.

Then everything went black for the mysticons and Zarya and Proxima disappeared.

" Arkayna.....Arkayna wakes up" said Piper as she shook her awake. Arkayna slowly stands up rubbing her head.

" They got away.....didn't they," said Arkayna in a sad tone.

" Not exactly," said Em.

" Wha- What do you mean Em," said Arkayna.

" I mean that before I passed out I threw a tracker on Zarya," said Em.

" Em, your a genius," said Arkayna as she gave her a hug.

" Come on guys let's go save Zarya," said Piper happily.

Meanwhile at the astromancers old lair

" Sorry... I messed up" said Zarya.

" It's alright Zarya we'll find another way to destroy... I mean stop them" said Proxima. Then they heard a loud explosion behind them. " ugh the mysticons... how did you find us here".

" With this," said Em as she pressed some buttons and an orb floats behind Zarya and makes its way to Em. Proxima screams.

" Attack" days Proxima as a few monsters come up behind her and attack the Mysticons. Piper and Em we're dealing with the monsters and Arkayna were fighting Zarya.

" Come on Zarya..... I don't want to hurt you" said Arkayna dodging Zarya's attacks.

" Well I want to hurt you," Zarya says as she hits Arkayna in the stomach with an arrow.

Arkana's phone fell out and a picture of all of them popped on the screen. Zarya picked the phone up and examined it. " What this... is this some sort of joke," said Zarya.

" No it's not sis," said Arkayna as she slowly stands up clutching her stomach. " We are all friends and Proxima is just using you".

" Don't listen" to her said Proxima. " She's lying to you". Then the floor shook. The floor cracks underneath Zarya and she's falling into a lava pit. Proxima laughs as Zarya falls.

" No" screams Arkayna. he raises her arm " Release the Dragon". The dragon comes out Arkayna jumps in it and they fly down trying to catch Zarya. Just before Zarya hits the lava Arkayna grabs her by the arm and pulls her up.

" W- Why did you save me," said Zarya.

" Because your my friend and your my sister," said Arkayna. " Now do you believe me that Proxima isn't your friend".

" I believe you and trust you, "says Zarya. When they got back up to the surface Em and Piper had defeated.

" It's over Proxima," said Arkayna. They all release their animals and escaped.

At the palace

" Ready," said Arkayna

" Ready," said Zarya

" Moments lost make witches wonder. Warlock's plot Demon's plunder. If this is not a prank then help us make Zarya remember"
said Arkayna. Zarya feels a surge in her body and faints.

" Zarya...Zarya are you ok" said Piper. Zarya slowly sat up on the couch moaning.

" uhh, why are you staring at me like that," said Zarya.

" Do you remember who we are?" said Em.

" Yeah, of course, I remember you guys why wouldn't I," said Zarya.

" Yay she remembers," said Piper as she gave her a big hug.

" I think it's time to celebrate let's go and get some pizza," said Arkayna " and we'll explain what happened Zarya".