Chapter Eight

I shake my head, as a no.

Jungkook hums.

Jungkook:

"Should daddy stop letting you have him?"

I whimper, making him growl from the sensation, I quickly suck him faster.

Taking him by surprise, he moans loudly.

He's almost there.

After he was so close, I take him out of my mouth ending with a pop.

He looks at me with anger but that quickly fades as I put my small hand around him.

Y/N:

"Does daddy want to cum?"

Jungkook:

"Yes kitten, please.."

What a sight, Jungkook, the biggest playboy begging me to let him cum.

Y/N:

"Does daddy deserve to cum?"

I say rubbing him up and down.

Jungkook:

"Yes, please! Please, fuck y/n."

His eyes are desperate wanting to release. Now it's my turn to be satisfied with him looking like a mess.

I quickly put my mouth around the head as my hands rub up and down on the rest of him.

Jungkook:

"Shit, y/n!"

Just then I taste his salty liquid, it overflows in my mouth and some drops roll down on my chin.

Jungkook:

"On the bed."

I lay down on the bed as he gets on top of me, his arms on either side of my head.

Jungkook:

"You have no idea how many times I wanted to see you like this, under me."

Y/N:

"So you've thought of this?" I laugh.

Y/N:

"That's cute."

Jungkook:

"Cute?" He smirks.

Jungkook:

"I'll show you cute."  

He flips me over on my hands and knees while bringing my dress up to my chest.

My ass on full display in front of him.

Jungkook:

"Beautiful..." He whispers before yanking down my black lace panties.

Jungkook:

"Babe, you're soaked."

Y/N:

"Jungkook... please. I need you." I whined feeling myself grow more impatient.

Jungkook:

"Babygirl needs what?" He says rubbing his tip around my folds teasing me.

Y/N:

"Y-you, I need you."

Jungkook:

"You need me? Come on baby, be more.. specific."

Y/N:

"Fuck, Jungkook, I need you inside me please!" I say almost crying at this point.

Swiftly, Jungkook thrusted all of him inside me making me moan loudly and put my head against the bed.